Mando: Fins 'love' Paxton Lynch | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mando: Fins 'love' Paxton Lynch

I know even an unnamed source rumor os offensive to some but it's a little early for speculation. And what would be the point of releasing this info the day before a game?

tumblr_m3oq9bvI3N1r60jd5o1_500-1.gif

No way he slips past a team like Dallas, who will be lucky to win another game

Why do people seem a little butt hurt over this? If the Dolphins love another QB so what? We haven't been above 500 since 2008 nobody is irreplaceable here other than maybe Suh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will we even have a first round pick if we are trading for Sean Payton?

how could you root for a team that trades a 1st round pick for a coach when there are so many holes to filled. Not going to happen. Only way we get Payton is if he's fired. He may be traded elsewhere but I just can't see Miami trading.

I am always ready to upgrade the QB position regardless of who we are starting. That goes for RT17 as well.
We went to the super bowl in 82 with Wood/Strock and yet Shula picks Marino. Why? Because you do it!
This cat Lynch would be an interesting pick if we were in position to take him. I have not studied him, because we are getting way to premature.
The way that this story is thrown out there is typical of the media. Nothing to write about? Throw some **** on the wall.
Unless we lose out, and get lucky in draft order, I do not think it will happen.
Somehow we will win 2 more games and be picking 6-12, and he will be out of reach.

I love Susanna Hoffs too...that doesnt mean im ever gonna get close enough to snag her. WTF Mando.

how could you root for a team that trades a 1st round pick for a coach when there are so many holes to filled. Not going to happen. Only way we get Payton is if he's fired. He may be traded elsewhere but I just can't see Miami trading.

Not completely true I have heard there is a potential opt out option for Payton due to ownership situation.

@ArmandoSalguero: Why am I watching Memphis-SMU? Because Dolphins love Memphis QB Paxton Lynch in the next draft.

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

@ArmandoSalguero: team has told me, "We love that Memphis QB but we'll see what happens." So that suggests they love Paxton Lynch.

Kid is going to be special

Long way to go till the draft. I'm sure we will all be experts on this kid by then....

9 completions = 7tds?... nah, we don't want that in Miami! 6'6"/230+ qb with a lazorlike cannon arm? what would we do with that in Miami! possible Heisman candidate? nah, we've already got a $90m wonderboy qb in Miami! Miami fans don't want steak.. we're loving flounder!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Paxton Lynch seems like he will be a top 10 pick. interesting prospect i must say but we will be picking out of the top 10 unless we lose out.

Back
Top Bottom