Marc Colombo | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marc Colombo

That’s nice, but what does this have to do with the Dolphins??? Try the NFL forum here
I think a former Head Coach getting hired to replace Columbo is Dolphins news. When did you become the thread police??? Isnt that why we have moderators??

I think a former Head Coach getting hired to replace Columbo is Dolphins news. When did you become the thread police??? Isnt that why we have moderators??

Your response is dumb. If you actually read the thread I already corrected myself. So who made you this thread police????

Your response is dumb. If you actually read the thread I already corrected myself. So who made you this thread police????
So says you. I read your response and immediately wondered who made you the thread cops. We have a group of mods that do a good job - how about letting them??

So says you. I read your response and immediately wondered who made you the thread cops. We have a group of mods that do a good job - how about letting them??

1. Read the thread where I corrected myself before you respond with a dumb response.

2. No, I will call out anyone who is littering the board with posts that belong in other forums. People littler this forum all the time. So no, I won’t take your advice. And that’s just the way it is

1. Read the thread where I corrected myself before you respond with a dumb response.

2. No, I will call out anyone who is littering the board with posts that belong in other forums. People littler this forum all the time. So no, I won’t take your advice. And that’s just the way it is

It seems to be a habit of yours though...

I'm enjoying a nice Clos du Bois in celebration of this thread and the fascinating inner workings of what might happen that it brings.

Back
Top Bottom