Marc Colombo | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marc Colombo

Slater tweeted that he has two years on his contract and Philbin was hired without him being given any indication. Class move cowboys, guy may have had a bunch of talent but he still made it work when Smith was injured and lost Fredrick to that Guillain barre syndrome. 5th in rushing 1st in sacks allowed.

How does Joe Philbin keep getting jobs, I guess it's just McCarthy but if I were "America's Team" fans I would be a little worried if this is the staff he's putting together.

Really guys... It's like arguing over who's fart smells better. He made a mistake, manned up and apologized, move on, it's over. No point ragging about it...

I'm sorry, I've only really read the first page and the last page of this thread. Are we talking about that guy Philbin chewed out for not tying his shoe laces on hard knocks ?

Last edited:
Really guys... It's like arguing over who's fart smells better. He made a mistake, manned up and apologized, move on, it's over. No point ragging about it...
tenor.gif

Maybe Philbin is a good positional coach, at least McCarthy doesn't have to worry about being replaced down the road...

Back
Top Bottom