Marc Colombo | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marc Colombo

I am too and I'm a very good cook and used to be a KM for Fridays
I was a corporate restaurant manager for a good while as well. Sr. Front House Manager with BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse and then on to Regional Training Operations Manager for a couple years. That was some good times. Traveling and Opening Restaurants. Lots of Hours though. Good Salary and Bonus Structure. Now Im in Fine Dining. I want to manage about 5 to 6 tables a night and ball out.

I was a corporate restaurant manager for a good while as well. Sr. Front House Manager with BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse and then on to Regional Training Operations Manager for a couple years. That was some good times. Traveling and Opening Restaurants. Lots of Hours though. Good Salary and Bonus Structure. Now Im in Fine Dining. I want to manage about 5 to 6 tables a night and ball out.

I worked back of the house in a hospital... purchasing mostly.

Saw a lot of restaurant guys come and go.

Slater tweeted that he has two years on his contract and Philbin was hired without him being given any indication. Class move cowboys, guy may have had a bunch of talent but he still made it work when Smith was injured and lost Fredrick to that Guillain barre syndrome. 5th in rushing 1st in sacks allowed.
It's bizarre. Colombo is thought of highly around in the league, he's coached one of the best offensive lines in football and he's rated highly by the Cowboys brass. Letting him walk with two years left on his contract for Joe Philbin of all people is hilarious to me.

He would be a great pick up for the Dolphins. Has links to Coach Flores and the Dolphins as others have mentioned.

It's bizarre. Colombo is thought of highly around in the league, he's coached one of the best offensive lines in football and he's rated highly by the Cowboys brass. Letting him walk with two years left on his contract for Joe Philbin of all people is hilarious to me.

He would be a great pick up for the Dolphins. Has links to Coach Flores and the Dolphins as others have mentioned.

Sounds to me like it was Colombo's decision to leave. Didnt say he was fired, just replaced.

Wouldnt shock me for a second to see him come here, in fact Id be happy to see him come back to us.

It also might explain Googs departure.

Callahan is the #1 guy to hire if Flores wants to run the ZBS primarily.

Callahan was the coach for Dallas when they acquired their offensive line and he got them playing great.
When he went to Washington, their line played better.

I thought Colombo did well in Dallas this past year. Sure, they have a talented lineup, but La'el Collins saw a huge jump in performance under Colombo. And then when guys got injured, their backups looked good for the action they saw.

Either of them would probably be fine. Both are well respected, but I suppose the real question is, 'can they coach within the framework that Flores demands'?

Back
Top Bottom