Mare | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mare

Originally posted by Disnardo

That's the misconseption we have had for the last few years. The defense has not scored enough points for them to win games...

That being said that the media, sports analysts, fan base and the likes use this talented team as a synonym for this talented defense. The talented is lobsided, but people still call it a talented team.

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:
thats why i think there are several more important things than a kicker!;)

Yes I agree, but kickers do score more points than a defense....

My opinion for the draft and FA is QB, OL WR and Kicker, then tend to defensive positions....

GOOO FIIINZ

Yes I agree, but kickers do score more points than a defense....

GOOO FIIINZ

this is true, but take away the points after, i wonder who would be the top scorer. besides touch downs are shared by everybody, the kicker is on his own!;)

Originally posted by dolfan06
this is true, but take away the points after, i wonder who would be the top scorer. besides touch downs are shared by everybody, the kicker is on his own!;)

Good point, this years top scorer is Brett Favre with 32 TD = 192 points... :)

:hail: Brett

GOOO FIIINZ

Last edited by a moderator:

Good point, this years top scorer is Brett Favre with 32 TD = 192 points... :)

:hail: Brett

GOOO FIIINZ

we know how well favre did this year, with 32 and all. that just makes marino's 48 look all that much better!:D ;)

Originally posted by Zachspac54
All this talk about Madison ,Griece,Feidler big payroll how about this guy Mare he must be cut or a paycut but iam not even sure we want him back who is some Fa Kickers?:confused:

Stover and gardocki are a couple good ones. iMO, best option is to push for a cut. Too much dead $$$ to carry from a kicker otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom