Mark It: We're Going To Win The Championship | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mark It: We're Going To Win The Championship

FiN.in.RI said:

But you are claiming I said something I never said. Once again splitting hairs.
I just got caught up in the heat of the moment and let it slip and assumed you said what I had orignally said. I never said it originally and well, whatever....

Will Boston win one playoff game? Maybe, I would be shocked. If Im wrong I will say it. Bottom line is we can settle this at later date and put our $$$$$$$$$ where our mouths are.

MikeO said:
Because the trio of Hughes, Jamison, and Arenas is better than any 3 guys on your team. Pierce and Walker are ok, but after that you got nothing.

I don't put a lot into these regular season games. They give a good indicator of what teams are sure. But when its playoff time, a team like Washington and their stars are clearly a step above the Boston's, Philly's, and Orlando's of the world.

Nothing beyond Pierce and Walker :spit:

I suppose having one of the top if not the top 6th man in the league counts for nothing now-a-days. Ricky Davis is about a talented young offensive player that you are going to see in this league. They also can go alot deeper than most teams as well, I'm not so sure you even know what you are talking about anymore.

MikeO said:
But you are claiming I said something I never said. Once again splitting hairs.
I just got caught up in the heat of the moment and let it slip and assumed you said what I had orignally said. I never said it originally and well, whatever....

Will Boston win one playoff game? Maybe, I would be shocked. If Im wrong I will say it. Bottom line is we can settle this at later date and put our $$$$$$$$$ where our mouths are.

Do you want to bet money that Boston won't win a playoff game?? Are you feeling alright? :roflmao:

MikeO said:
I seriously doubt you will bet me though because at the end of the day you know Im right and you aren't betting money on the Boston Celtics to actually win big games.

Win big games? They won a big game last night.

I thought it was about winning 1 game in a best-of-seven series, anyway. If so i'd rather bet on something better than money.

Ricky Davis was run out of Cleveland because he is a selfish prick. If you think he will help you win big games your nuts.

Hey, stop ignoring my other statements. Are we gonna BET on the Celtics come playoff time? Do you have enough confidence to put $100 or $200 on them?

FiN.in.RI said:
If so i'd rather bet on something better than money.

Just what I thought...........No guts! No balls!

When push came to shove, you won't put your money where your mouth is!

Nuff said, this debate is over! You can talk the talk but you can't walk the walk!

MikeO said:
Just what I thought...........No guts! No balls!

When push came to shove, you won't put your money where your mouth is!

Nuff said, this debate is over! You can talk the talk but you can't walk the walk!

:lol:

My bet was more along the lines of the loser never comes back here to this site again.

Money is so material.

MikeO said:
Ricky Davis was run out of Cleveland because he is a selfish prick. If you think he will help you win big games your nuts.

Hey, stop ignoring my other statements. Are we gonna BET on the Celtics come playoff time? Do you have enough confidence to put $100 or $200 on them?

FYI, Davis helped us win a big game last night, watch the highlights, he hit a shot that God Almighty Chris Webber could have never hit in OT.

I'm not ignoring your statements, I asked if you were really stupid enough to bet on one game in a 7 game series? I know you are still feeling the pain of the Yankees, but no need jump off a bridge with a stupid bet like this.

FaninPatsyLand1 said:
Do you want to bet money that Boston won't win a playoff game?? Are you feeling alright? :roflmao:

Im not taking that bet. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut.

I will bet with you though if you got the grapefruits to actually do it. Unlike your buddy who clearly doesn't.

FiN.in.RI said:
:lol:

My bet was more along the lines of the loser never comes back here to this site again.

Money is so material.

Im a staff member, I can't take that bet!

I like money more anyways. I guess Im material.

MikeO said:
Im a staff member, I can't take that bet!

I like money more anyways. I guess Im material.

A staff member? In what way are you a staff member.

Believe me, you are the coward if you don't take that bet..This site WILL DO FINE without you.

FiN.in.RI said:
A staff member? In what way are you a staff member.
I write the gambling corner column, I write the fantasy football column, I do interviews. I helped set up the party last year prior to the web weekend for the website in which I got Joe Schad, Brett Tessler, Ethan Skolnick and others to attend. I ran the fantasy football leagues and got the prizes out to the winners

What website do you visit everyday?

MikeO said:

I will bet with you though if you got the grapefruits to actually do it. Unlike your buddy who clearly doesn't.

Money is so generic, I'd rather make you never come back here. More satisfaction than a few bucks. ;)

MikeO said:

So pretty much you are claiming that you won't be shocked if Boston wins a playoff game, cause even a "blind squirrel finds a nut". So in fact you were lying in some of your previous posts.

I knew the 3-0 Choke and hatred of Boston were at the root of this.

FaninPatsyLand1 said:
So pretty much you are claiming that you won't be shocked if Boston wins a playoff game, cause even a "blind squirrel finds a nut". So in fact you were lying in some of your previous posts.

I knew the 3-0 Choke and hatred of Boston were at the root of this.

Boy, did I say BC in the final four. Must bet that Boston hate.. :shakeno: \

Lying and changing ones opinion. lol, you must work for FOX NEWS! Some jump there.

Back
Top Bottom