Mark It: We're Going To Win The Championship | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mark It: We're Going To Win The Championship

MikeO said:
I write the gambling corner column, I write the fantasy football column, I do interviews. I helped set up the party last year prior to the web weekend for the website in which I got Joe Schad, Brett Tessler, Ethan Skolnick and others to attend. I ran the fantasy football leagues and got the prizes out to the winners

What website do you visit everyday?

Like I said. They will be fine without your gambling and fantasy football columns. I can write an odds column in my sleep.

FiN.in.RI said:
Like I said. They will be fine without your gambling and fantasy football columns. I can write an odds column in my sleep.

Big difference..........they don't want you!

Plus I do more behind the scenes that I won't get into here for everybody to know about.

This is just going to resort to a name calling fest I can see. So, Im gonna just end this now as I can see this is going noplace but to a childish level.

MikeO said:
Boy, did I say BC in the final four. Must bet that Boston hate.. :shakeno: \

Lying and changing ones opinion. lol, you must work for FOX NEWS! Some jump there.

Yeah BC real Boston right there, bunch of kids from California.
You have BC in the Final Four, what are you stupid? BC is complete garbage, I've never seen a team more overrated than they are. They haven't played anyone away from their homecourt, and guess what if it isn't Rutgers or Providence then they lose.

They'll be bounced in the second or thrid round.

FaninPatsyLand1 said:
. They haven't played anyone away from their homecourt, and guess what if it isn't Rutgers or Providence then they lose.

They beat UCONN at UCONN! :shakeno:

MikeO said:
They beat UCONN at UCONN! :shakeno:

That would be going under the assumption that I thought UCONN was good. The Big East this year is garbage. The best they have to offer is Villanova, who BC did in fact beat, but only because they couldn't hit their free throws in the final minutes.

They also lost by 20 to Pitt, got bounced in the first round of the BE Tourney to WVU, and needed 2 OT's to beat Yale.

FaninPatsyLand1 said:
That would be going under the assumption that I thought UCONN was good. The Big East this year is garbage. The best they have to offer is Villanova, who BC did in fact beat, but only because they couldn't hit their free throws in the final minutes.

They also lost by 20 to Pitt, got bounced in the first round of the BE Tourney to WVU, and needed 2 OT's to beat Yale.

The big east is garbage. Hmmm, every major newspaper has them as the BEST or second best conference (depending on what you think of the ACC) in the country. And the Big East will get the MOST teams into the Tournament this weekend. If that is garbage........Ill take garbage!

Yup good if you just want to get into the tournament. None of them will make runs at the national championship. None of them can matchup with the Illinois' or UNC's OSU's Kansas' of the tourney. Guess what, the BE won't have a 1 seed or a 2 seed or maybe even 3 seed. It could very well be the deepest conference in the country, but it isn't the home of the best teams in the country.

FaninPatsyLand1 said:
Yup good if you just want to get into the tournament. None of them will make runs at the national championship. None of them can matchup with the Illinois' or UNC's OSU's Kansas' of the tourney. Guess what, the BE won't have a 1 seed or a 2 seed or maybe even 3 seed. It could very well be the deepest conference in the country, but it isn't the home of the best teams in the country.

Kansas has lost 4 of their last 6!

The Big East have won the last 2 national titles. I will take our chances again this year.

UCONN will be a 2 seed. Syracuse will be a 3 seed. BC will be a 2 seed.

MikeO said:
Kansas has lost 4 of their last 6!

The Big East have won the last 2 national titles. I will take our chances again this year.

UCONN will be a 2 seed. Syracuse will be a 3 seed. BC will be a 2 seed.

You mean the same Uconn team that just got destroyed by the Orange yesterday. No chance BC is a 2 seed, not a chance in hell after losing to WVU and being 4-4 in their last 8 games. Syracuse will probably be a 3/4 seed with a win in the BE tourney.

Who cares what they did in the past, they also had Emeka Okafor, Ben Gordon and Carmello Anthony the past 2 years.

FaninPatsyLand1 said:
You mean the same Uconn team that just got destroyed by the Orange yesterday. No chance BC is a 2 seed, not a chance in hell after losing to WVU and being 4-4 in their last 8 games. Syracuse will probably be a 3/4 seed with a win in the BE tourney.

Who cares what they did in the past, they also had Emeka Okafor, Ben Gordon and Carmello Anthony the past 2 years.

Big East basketball and playing in a tough conference and tough games night in and night out prepare teams better for the Thur/Sat and Fri/Sun NCAA TOURNEY games. Playing a tough game, short turn-around, and another tough game 48 hours later.

Yeah, Emeka, Ben, and Carmelo has been replaced by Charlie, Rudy, Hakim, and Gerry! Those 2 schools still have a ton of talent. BC only has 4 loses all year, I think they are a 2 seed. UCONN's loss last night could push them down to a 3. SU is a solid 3 seed with a win tonight.

And UNC alomst lost to NC State yesterday, does that mean they now suck. One game, big deal! UCONN beat SU by 18 six days ago.

MikeO said:
Big East basketball and playing in a tough conference and tough games night in and night out prepare teams better for the Thur/Sat and Fri/Sun NCAA TOURNEY games. Playing a tough game, short turn-around, and another tough game 48 hours later.

Yeah, Emeka, Ben, and Carmelo has been replaced by Charlie, Rudy, Hakim, and Gerry! Those 2 schools still have a ton of talent. BC only has 4 loses all year, I think they are a 2 seed. UCONN's loss last night could push them down to a 3. SU is a solid 3 seed with a win tonight.

And UNC alomst lost to NC State yesterday, does that mean they now suck. One game, big deal! UCONN beat SU by 18 six days ago.

They are solid teams, I'm just stating that they will not be national championship threats. Listen I love the Big East I want them to do well in the Tourney, but I don't see it happening this year. My team SH was a train wreck this year so nothing would please me more than to see a BE team win it all, but it won't happen. Just like no BE team will have a 1 or 2 seed.

Dammit, after being away for a few days, I got all giddy seeing 72 posts in my Heat thread.

Then I saw that it degraded to a Celtics thread and began to cry.....and my wood got soft. :cry:

Muck said:
Dammit, after being away for a few days, I got all giddy seeing 72 posts in my Heat thread.

Then I saw that it degraded to a Celtics thread and began to cry.....and my wood got soft. :cry:

:spit: Sorry about that. But in all honesty I don't think that anyone doubts the Heat. They are absolutely destroying teams, and are the real deal.

Aside from that... Go Celtics!

Back
Top Bottom