Matt Moore IS our QB! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Moore IS our QB!

or maye it had something to do with the defense who let teams stay in the game that we should have been dominating... like the denver game for example. Im not saying he's perfect, but he's more than capable of carrying this team until we can find a replacement. Even then i say we dont get rid of him and keep him as the backup
Matt Moores fumble and inability to close the game lost us the game against Denver....wow, just wow.....the D...LMAO.

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

and Obama is our President.

I did point out there where things to work on... but, in that clip some of those balls were dropped perfectly in there where only the receiver can catch them. Alot of his passes that werent thrown perfectly, but good enough to get the receiver the ball, was due to alot of pressure given up by the line... just sayin

The real problem is that those things he needs to improve on are things that are a necessity for the WCO...accuracy, timing of throws, footwork when he is throwing, particularly out of the pocket.... he may be a decent backup but he's not that good for a WCO ??

Well the title is technically right, Matt Moore is our QB. At least until we find another one.

Yeah, we said the same thing about Henne, Penny, Lucas, Green, CPep, AJ Feeley, Beck, etc, etc, etc....

also makes you realize how hartline, bess, fasano, and clay are SOLID pieces.

Hey, on the (quantum) upside going forward, at the very least he's not that "puzzy" Henne, and if he was subbing for Ryan, I dunno if the Falcons would have won that PO game vs the Giants, but with the offensive cast of characters Atl had to work with, they sure wouldn't have pitched those goose eggs. :idk:

his clumsiness, thats my biggest worry, the flumbling and all. Can it get better with a full season of ota? maybe, im willing to give more another year as our starter, im all for gettin claiborne-richardson.

moore has been in the league what, five... six years.. and last years OTA topic has come up 15,000 times on here like hes some kind of rookie... I don't get it.

well this year matt moore should fumble less, because has a full OTA.... what kind of logic is that?

I didn't think the fumbling issue existed before last season, because his stats with the Panthers look pretty average (ie. 4 fumbles in 7 games).

4 fumbles in 5 starts in 2010. 2 in 5 in 2009. 2 in 3 in 2007. Overall, 22 fumbles in 739 passing attempts. that's a fumble every 2.9% of passing attempts.

For comparison, here are some other QB's fumble numbers:

Romo: 1.6% fumble rate
Rodgers: 1.4% fumble rate
Schaub: 1.5% fumble rate
Brees: 1.2% fumble rate
Cassel: 1.8% fumble rate
Garrard: 1.9% fumble rate
Henne: .9% fumble rate
Brady: 1.4% fumble rate
Tavaris Jackson: 2.2% fumble rate
Cutler: 1.9% fumble rate
Sanchez: 2% fumble rate
Tebow: 3.9% fumble rate (many came on running plays, don't have the breakdown of how many though)
Newton: .9% fumble rate

As you can see, he's one of the highest in the league, even if you throw in running QB's.

moore has been in the league what, five... six years.. and last years OTA topic has come up 15,000 times on here like hes some kind of rookie... I don't get it.

well this year matt moore should fumble less, because has a full OTA.... what kind of logic is that?

being in better shape= better performance. If you ever played sports you'd know.

Back
Top Bottom