Matt Moore IS our QB! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Moore IS our QB!

being in better shape= better performance. If you ever played sports you'd know.
I shot Red Bull out of my nose when I read this one. To say something so silly and then even more silly to back it up. Maybe he is talking about if we have ever played sports on the PS3?.....his tired meter is going up, I'd better rest him or have him eat a power bar so he doesn't start fumbling! Maybe he can go through the Madden QB Challenge during the off season and get a trophy or a star to raise his stats!

This reminds me of the Jay Fiedler faithful who talked themselves into believing he was GOOD ENOUGH..................Uh....no!

I actually like Moore better than Fiedler...in fact I was one on here who was pimping Moore over Henne last pre-season...but he IS NOT good enough....we need a playmaker...this is NOW a passing league, and that require a playmaking QB.

His ball placement is not good at all. I don't understand why people keep saying that. At least half of the balls that were highlighted in that clip that were from Moore were behind the receiver, or were high, so they couldn't properly run after the catch. The other thing you aren't remembering are the amazingly high amount of fumbles he had.

Blame those who deserve the blame, friend. MOORE had NO preseason worth mentioning, and "back-up QB's reps" until HENNE went down. And no QB can throw while lying on the ground, or even "in the grasp". He can fumble in such situations, but he can't throw.

Don't even get me started on the lingering stench of PARCELLSBALL...or a totally unready, Parcells-Disciple HC.

This season will be revealing. We might actually see a 21st Century "O", orchestrated by a good HC and OC. As to the right side of the OL, consider this: we have some promising young OLmen. A little HEALTH along the O-Line would be nice, too.

Blame those who deserve the blame, friend. No preseason worth mentioning, and "back-up QB's reps" until HENNE went down. And no QB can throw while on the ground, or even "in the grasp".

Don't even get me started on the lingering stench of PARCELLSBALL...or a totally unready, Parcells-Disciple HC.

This season will be revealing. We might actually see a 21st Century "O", orchestrated by a good HC and OC. As to the right side of the OL, consider this: we have some promising young OLmen. A little HEALTH along the O-Line would be nice, too.

were talking about a five year vet here. not some undrafted free agent. why is it tj yates can come in and play just fine without OTAs, and first team reps in practice? I've seen ben roethlesberger throw the ball 30 yards down the field whilst being grasped by a defender. so just because matt moore can't do it, doesn't mean no qb can.

Elaborate on these promising young olineman if you will, as I have no idea who they are.

Been a while since my last burp-up...not any more.

...Elaborate on these promising young olineman if you will, as I have no idea who they are.

MURTHA, JERRY and GARNER.

When JERRY filled in for LONG at LT, he did surprisingly well. As to MURTHA, the proverbial "light" seemed to go on for him in a big way against DETROIT the season before last. He owned the left side of DETROIT's "D", and we actually looked competent offensively. It's a shame that he had the preseason injury this past season. I would have liked to see how he would do...and besides, if he was MIAMI's RT, COLUMBO would never have played here!!!

I've been a fan of GARNER's ever since that game where both J BERGER and J GROVE both went down in the 1st Half. With only a "2 minute warning", GARNER came in to play C, and did VERY well. Do you even remember it? The 1st snap was a fumble. After that, PERFECT. Not only did GARNER execute his own blocking assignments well, but his "reads" were perfect, too. They say that he's super smart. I don't doubt it. He MADE THIS TEAM as CAREY's back-up at RT. He has played G and C well. He did NOT do well at LT. No matter: I'd leave backing up THAT position for either MURTHA or JERRY.

your entitled to your opinion. but I couldn't disagree more, especially when it comes to lydon murtha. to each his own I guess.

MURTHA, JERRY and GARNER.

When JERRY filled in for LONG at LT, he did surprisingly well. As to MURTHA, the proverbial "light" seemed to go on for him in a big way against DETROIT the season before last. He owned the left side of DETROIT's "D", and we actually looked competent offensively. It's a shame that he had the preseason injury this past season. I would have liked to see how he would do...and besides, if he was MIAMI's RT, COLUMBO would never have played here!!!

I've been a fan of GARNER's ever since that game where both J BERGER and J GROVE both went down in the 1st Half. With only a "2 minute warning", GARNER came in to play C, and did VERY well. Do you even remember it? The 1st snap was a fumble. After that, PERFECT. Not only did GARNER execute his own blocking assignments well, but his "reads" were perfect, too. They say that he's super smart. I don't doubt it. He MADE THIS TEAM as CAREY's back-up at RT. He has played G and C well. He did NOT do well at LT. No matter: I'd leave backing up THAT position for either MURTHA or JERRY.

This post, hahahah. Promising young lineman. If these turnstyles were any good they would be starting or playing on a team where they could start.

This post, hahahah. Promising young lineman. If these turnstyles were any good they would be starting or playing on a team where they could start.

Can't beat this logic, folks! If they were any good they'd be starting! They aren't starting! NO IVE NEVER HEARD OF PLAYERS IMPROVING WHY DO YOU ASK

Back
Top Bottom