Matt Moore IS our QB! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Moore IS our QB!

beats the hell out of the logic that 7th rounders are gonna improve?

lydon murtha 4th year in the league, hurt all the time in college. hurt all the time in the nfl... if we just give him some time though... he'll probably be productive!!

nate garner 211th pick in the 2008 nfl draft, keep with it, give him some time.

at least we tried with jerry in the 3rd round. but he has yet to live up to his comparisons to leonard davis for crying out loud.

we've swang and missed some 50ish times in like 5 years on the OL, these guys are part of that whiff....

Garner is great depth and has true utility along the entire line. Jerry finally looked worthy of his draft selection at the end of last season, and Lyndon Murtha well I don't really get that either because he's pretty awful.

Garner and Jerry are important to have on this team.

moore didnt lose any game dolphins lose many game defense lost game to and offense if it was noy for moore we would of had first pick

We're on to OL here in this thread, which is fine. I'll gladly address both topics-
Regarding Matt Moore: I really like his abilities and has made some great plays but too many crippling bad plays late in games. Both the Dallas and New England games serve as the perfect exhibits as to why he needs to be replaced. As those games were unfolding, Moore was unravelling. That sequence against NE on Dec 24th was sickening. Fumbled snap, then underthrown deep pass on consecutive possessions. I mean, in a way, thank god we lost because we could've been drafting 10th or worse had we won. In Dallas, he just left too many plays on the field, guys that were open that he just didn't hit. One would've been a late TD that would've iced the game. That's what worries me about Tannehill too. 4th quarter losers are 4th quarter losers, I think it's something innate. It's a sports cancer. It will kill the team. Please draft a guy who makes plays in the 4th quarter. I really do think it's that simple. Throw the measurables in the trash can, IMO. Winners win and losers lose.
OL: Garner and Jerry seemed to do well last year when they had time to practice. When they came in that game vs Philly, they were totally overwhelmed and Philly's D-coordinator smelled blood in the water and they fed like Jaws at the beach. The next week, after first-team snaps in practice, they actually looked like NFL O-Linemen. I think either Jerry or Garner could be good starting players and will push even a 1st round pick for playing time. I'm still not sure either is ideal at RT though, which we need like a fish needs water.

What I got out of that video is that losing Marshall is going to make an impact, and not a good one......that Fasano is a solid pass catching TE, Hartline has unbelievable hands and that Clay has huge potential. It certainly didn't showcase Moore to me. In fact there was a lot of Henne in there doing just as good.

Shouldn't our defense be able to hold a 24-0 lead?

This, this and more this... and yeah it did show henne in there making good plays... wait did i just say that??!! but how many times did henne have more than 20 points on the board? Once, Twice maybe

Back
Top Bottom