McDaniel on Open Mike: "We're sitting on a gold mine." | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McDaniel on Open Mike: "We're sitting on a gold mine."

Louis Riddick is the man. There's only a few on espn I like or don't mind. Loius always gives good insight and fair assessments, same with Dan orvlovsky. Meanwhile many others are blow hards. But this was funny how he shut down Greeny and the diss on miami how miami was actually put as bottom team in the afc east. Riddick told them to put some respect on miami ha . Well I was going to post the damn link, but it won't show up, so annoying. Just type down miami dolphins and loius Riddick on youtube
I cant remember an instance where these talking heads were making rankings based on a deal that hadn't even happened yet...

They were literally ranking the AFC east with Rodgers and Beckham on the Jets.

Silver mine maybe?

Gold mine I’m skeptical.

Better if we were sitting on a rare earths mine. That shizz is worth more than gold.

Our HC’s opinion is infinitely more credible than yours and others that remain “skeptical”.

And MM was proven correct as evidenced by Tua and the offenses production last season while he was healthy. And they accomplished all that despite still having a bottom tier offensive line.

But by all means continue on being “skeptical”, as I’ll also continue to be skeptical of the skeptics eyes and their motivations.

That you have difficulty comprehending the difference between a choice of words comment vs an alleged attack on our great coach is confounding and entertaining. 😂

Yea were sitting on a gold mine
..... that's being protected by 1 injury prone stud, 2 mid tier olienmen and 2 guys that should be selling insurance.

Don't believe in the hype until the oline is fixed. Just some friendly words of advice.

Just finished the clip. McDaniel sure shows a passion for what he does and his attention to detail is great to see. He lives and breathes this sport. He got Tua to believe in himself when he was hired and that's exactly what Tua needed to believe in himself....a little positive reinforcement goes a long way. Pretty sure he didn't get that from Flores.
And Silver is a good dude. I always liked him going back to his SI days in the '90s.

Yea were sitting on a gold mine
..... that's being protected by 1 injury prone stud, 2 mid tier olienmen and 2 guys that should be selling insurance.

Don't believe in the hype until the oline is fixed. Just some friendly words of advice.
Well I’ll give you marks for consistency

Back
Top Bottom