Meet Miami's new #1 draft pick in the 2013 NFL draft. shocking...... | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Meet Miami's new #1 draft pick in the 2013 NFL draft. shocking......

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok well i agree with you if you give up both those 2nd rounders to get to #3 from #12 it's too rich...all these picks to go up for an ot and not pick again til #77...ugh...

Agree and I don't think we have anything to worry about. Not that I dislike Joeckel, I just think Miami needs a lot more than just a LT and giving up 3 or more premium picks for 1 isn't in Miami's best interests

The Chiefs' decision is being broken out pretty clearly thus:

John Dorsey: Luke Joeckel
Coaching Staff: Eric Fisher

When I see word from an Ed Werder claiming that league people figure Joeckel will be the guy based on Dorsey's preferences, that isn't really contradicting the above or offering new information. We're pretty sure Dorsey prefers Joeckel. But we're also pretty sure Reid and the coaches prefer Fisher. The TIE BREAK likely depends on what they can do with Branden Albert. It would make sense.

Don't believe the Jags take anyone other than Jordan

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

CK what I'm trying to figure out is what the cost will be.... I don't think the Value Chart is accurate as the top ten is DEAD and Oakland is DESPERATE for more picks...

I was thinking something like
#12, #42, #82
or #12, 54, Odrick + Bess

Our first, a second, Odrick and Bess? Are you out of your mind?

Enduro might be right guys...

FOX Sports' Jay Glazer, NFL Network's Mike Mayock, Ian Rapoport and Albert Breer, and CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora are now all predicting the Chiefs will draft Central Michigan LT Eric Fisher at No. 1 overall.
We can't leave out CBS Sports draft analyst Dane Brugler, who's had Fisher atop his mock drafts since January. Meanwhile, USA Today's Lindsay Jones reported Wednesday evening that the Chiefs are still fielding trade calls regarding the No. 1 pick. The trade-down option is likely a fallback plan in case GM John Dorsey can't unload Branden Albert. We believe Dorsey will trade Albert to the Dolphins and either take Fisher or Luke Joeckel first overall.

If this is true, and Joeckel is at #3 some of us might want to start preparing the crow...

Enduro might be right guys...

If this is true, and Joeckel is at #3 some of us might want to start preparing the crow...

I've actually not doubted enduro as much as some others and would like to see him vindicated. I think he does have some kind of tie to who he says he does. However, I think at some point his source has to have caught on that he's posting what he's told on FH, and at that point he's going to stop giving him legit information, but rather use him as a potential smokescreen outlet.

That's an interesting point of view. The Larry Fitzgerald trade never happened, and seemed very "rich" for our team to afford at the stage we were at. However, he did call Tannehill and Pouncey. Not the most surprising picks, but it's still tough to get picks right even if you're just mocking. I guess time will tell...can't wait for tomorrow to say the least!

That's an interesting point of view. The Larry Fitzgerald trade never happened, and seemed very "rich" for our team to afford at the stage we were at. However, he did call Tannehill and Pouncey. Not the most surprising picks, but it's still tough to get picks right even if you're just mocking. I guess time will tell...can't wait for tomorrow to say the least!

What's kind of funny about that is that people felt the Fitzgerald trade was too "rich," but seem to have no problem giving the world for an above average LT with a bad back with one very good year (albeit, with only 13 games to go by, lacking 2 games against the league sack leaders in the Broncos). Makes no sense.

What's kind of funny about that is that people felt the Fitzgerald trade was too "rich," but seem to have no problem giving the world for an above average LT with a bad back with one very good year (albeit, with only 13 games to go by, lacking 2 games against the league sack leaders in the Broncos). Makes no sense.

Fitz trade may have been explored at some point, or it may have been the easily trackable rumor that cut enduro's lifeline to real information.

The top 3 teams all want Fisher so Joeckel might be in play again for Ireland to move up.

Forget this overweight clown Albert and get a younger harder working player that will play for 7-8 years.

Fitz trade may have been explored at some point, or it may have been the easily trackable rumor that cut enduro's lifeline to real information.

Maybe, but that doesn't change the fact that many thought he was too expensive, despite the fact that he would have FAR more of an impact on the quality of this offense than any LT ever would.

Maybe, but that doesn't change the fact that many thought he was too expensive, despite the fact that he would have FAR more of an impact on the quality of this offense than any LT ever would.

I don't even remember the rumored compensation that was thrown around...can you refresh my memory?

I don't even remember the rumored compensation that was thrown around...can you refresh my memory?

On my phone, so limited search ability. You can view all of enduro's started threads by going to his profile. The option is on the left. Should be able to find the thread there.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk 2

Did I just get a "no thanks" for guiding somebody through a feature of the website? :lol: derp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom