Mel Kiper's latest mock: Dolphins take CB Youboty | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mel Kiper's latest mock: Dolphins take CB Youboty

Nappy Roots said:
teams will laugh at us if we tell them we are looking to run a 2 back system.

Why? We do have Mularkey as our O-Coordinator now, and we currently have no QB, why is us looking too run a 2 back system so far-fetched? And whether we did or not, there are enough teams that would want him that they would give us good value.

Nappy Roots said:
btw, this senario wouldnt happen so its not worth much debate.

Maybe.

Caps said:
Why? We do have Mularkey as our O-Coordinator now, and we currently have no QB, why is us looking too run a 2 back system so far-fetched? And whether we did or not, there are enough teams that would want him that they would give us good value.

Maybe.

not even maybe. it doesnt happen. and it wont.

no to this

im just going to hope that someone in the top 15 falls to our pick. bc i feel like there is a big falloff from the top 15 to youbouty. anyone else agree?

also, who would give up 1st this year, 2nd this year, and third next year to move to the number 7 spot for jay cutler?

crowder_rules said:
im just going to hope that someone in the top 15 falls to our pick. bc i feel like there is a big falloff from the top 15 to youbouty. anyone else agree?

also, who would give up 1st this year, 2nd this year, and third next year to move to the number 7 spot for jay cutler?

Some one thats nuts would...I guess.

i just dont understand why Detroit would pick cutler..it sets them back another 2-3 yrs

Nappy Roots said:
not even maybe. it doesnt happen. and it wont.

Look, if you don't want to debate it, then just say so, or stop replying, and I'll drop it. But don't say that something like this flat out won't happen. It's happened before, the Saints drafted McAllister after drafting Ricky and they got an awesome deal from us afterwards. It's not so far fetched.

Caps said:
Look, if you don't want to debate it, then just say so, or stop replying, and I'll drop it. But don't say that something like this flat out won't happen. It's happened before, the Saints drafted McAllister after drafting Ricky and they got an awesome deal from us afterwards. It's not so far fetched.

yea we didnt trade for the guy they drafted, and everyone knew they wanted to trade ricky.

and no, i dont wanna debate something that wont come close to happening.

Kiper is one of those guys who is infatuated with the QB position. You seldom see 3 QB's go in the top ten...Probably once or twice every 20 years.

I wonder how high Kiper had Rogers going last year?

God, that is a depressing mock.

If that plays out, i agree, try to trade down.

I hate drafting cornerbacks in the first. I hope kiper's wrong about Huff.

I would be so upset if Jimmy Williams got taken right before us...

And IMO, #7 is too high for Huff...

PhinstiGator said:
Kiper is one of those guys who is infatuated with the QB position. You seldom see 3 QB's go in the top ten...Probably once or twice every 20 years.

Depends on how far before the draft you're talking about. At this time last year, I'm pretty sure he had Rodgers going 1st overall.

PhinstiGator said:

seems most agree with him. a lot of mocks have cutler going top 10, and a lot of teams and scouts are saying the same thing.

Juan Cribbs said:
seems most agree with him. a lot of mocks have cutler going top 10, and a lot of teams and scouts are saying the same thing.

What teams and scouts? Who is talking?

That damn Kiper stole my idea that the Patriots would take a RB in the first round, & Maroney at that.

Back
Top Bottom