MERGE-Players not happy with Saban?-Saban losing control ? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGE-Players not happy with Saban?-Saban losing control ?

Remember the off season?

Don't you remember all of those pathetically inaccurate stories from cold pizza?

Why would anyone watch that show?

It's true to some degree of course, we should have taken Brees and Saban should have just started Harrington from the start, but it's not anything new or top secret is it?

if i had to put money on it...i would say that 1 or the 2 is probably Chambers...seriously. i say this because he publically stated after the Pats game that the timining between him and Joey was better than with CPEP...and you can tell he prefers Joey over CPEP...he's hugging Joey after the Jets loss on the sidelines...i mean what's going on...yeah they are teamates but what's up?

oh and this is exactly what i was talking about...after the loss against the Jets i said i just hope this stay in control...and now it's starting to look like it might not...if that's the case...hasta la vista...these players can get the f outta here.

Go Fins!!!

Bonedoc7777 said:
i could give a damn if the players are grumbling, saban is a great head coach, these guys are mentally soft that is why the mistakes happen, they should work our jobs for a week and see how easy the have it

exactly...the culture of this team is still the same...it seems like it will never change...they are all soft...this is not a tough team mentally or physically...and Saban is the real deal.

Go Fins!!!

Sal Lisitano said:
exactly...the culture of this team is still the same...it seems like it will never change...they are all soft...this is not a tough team mentally or physically...and Saban is the real deal.

Go Fins!!!

We all thought the same when Jimmy Johnson took over....the problem is each coach has his way of doing things....some may see it as bad....some as good....but the truth always comes out in the end.

I am a huge Saban supporter. That being said I have wondered watching the games this year if Saban has lost some of the players. I think that it is clear if some players aren't playing hard that they are not buying into what he is feeding them. I hope to see him cut a player that is a starter, ala A. Carrol, to send a message to the team ... Like it or not, if your not playing hard, you will lose your spot on this team.

Sal Lisitano said:

Go Fins!!!

That's the sad truth. They are just not mentally tough like the Steelers or Pats.

Saban needs to get some more players like Crowder and Welker.

tcdrover said:
That's the sad truth. They are just not mentally tough like the Steelers or Pats.

Saban needs to get some more players like Crowder and Welker.

Very well put. We have been a mentalily weak team throughout the ZT and JT days. That has been said to me many times from Pats fans over the past 10 years. The losing big games, the meltdown and the December colapeses are all products of this. When was the last time the Miami Dolphins beat another AFC East team in a big game for both of them???? I can't remember.

Bonedoc7777 said:
saban is a great head coach

In college, yes. But he has done nothing to show he is a great NFL coach. In time, he may become one, but he's not great yet.

i can totally believe this...that Little Mad Man act has probably gotten real tired to guys with tenure (ZT/JT/KC/KT) and guys who think they're all that (RMcM/CC/MB)...heck, wasn't the word that DC yelled back at him, using 'M/F' in some sort of fashion?...oh yeah...Nick's about to go "Denny Green" sometime soon...and that'll officially be it...

johngarry said:
i can totally believe this...that Little Mad Man act has probably gotten real tired to guys with tenure (ZT/JT/KC/KT) and guys who think they're all that (RMcM/CC/MB)...heck, wasn't the word that DC yelled back at him, using 'M/F' in some sort of fashion?...oh yeah...Nick's about to go "Denny Green" sometime soon...and that'll officially be it...

I don't know why the hell Dante would be tired of anything, he's part of the problem. He's just as soft as everyone else on the roster and he's supposed to be the leader of our team. If Dante played well he wouldn't have had to argue with Saban about being benched.

Saban talks a lot. Speaks of his philosophies with a certain amount of arrogance. Without results everything he says is bull****. Players might be sensing that.

PhinFan0202 said:
I don't know why the hell Dante would be tired of anything, he's part of the problem. He's just as soft as everyone else on the roster and he's supposed to be the leader of our team. If Dante played well he wouldn't have had to argue with Saban about being benched.

Exactly, everything the Vikings said about him has proven to be true so far...:(

Mogwai said:
Saban talks a lot. Speaks of his philosophies with a certain amount of arrogance. Without results everything he says is bull****. Players might be sensing that.

None of these players took thier previous teams to the superbowl, so for them to not buy into a coach's philosophies is in my opinion just plain dumb. As a player you should do everything the coach is asking you to do. If the coach says play the pass this way, then play it that way, you cant say the hell with what coach says, I'm gonna do it my way, because when you get burnt it's just that much worse. If you do it the coach's way and you get burnt you can say "well coach, you told me to play it that way" These players just don't get it. When you come out flat for a football game and you're supposed to be a professional, you should be ashamed. No player should need a coach to pump them up the play to the best of their ability. How many times does your boss come to you and hype you up to do your job? The bottom line is, THESE PLAYERS SUCK, Saban won't win anything until he gets rid of these soft ***** and get some better talent in here. People can make all the comments they want about chris chambers randy McMicheal, Zach Thomas and Jason Taylor. These are supposed to be the best players on our team as well as the leaders, but I've seen Chris Chambers drop key passes, I've seen McMicheal do the same. I want ZT and JT to take the game in thier hands when necessary (like Brian Urlacher did last night) and force some turnovers and score some touchdowns if they have to. I say get rid of them all.

jjizzim said:
None of these players took thier previous teams to the superbowl, so for them to not buy into a coach's philosophies is in my opinion just plain dumb. As a player you should do everything the coach is asking you to do. If the coach says play the pass this way, then play it that way, you cant say the hell with what coach says, I'm gonna do it my way, because when you get burnt it's just that much worse. If you do it the coach's way and you get burnt you can say "well coach, you told me to play it that way" These players just don't get it. When you come out flat for a football game and you're supposed to be a professional, you should be ashamed. No player should need a coach to pump them up the play to the best of their ability. How many times does your boss come to you and hype you up to do your job? The bottom line is, THESE PLAYERS SUCK, Saban won't win anything until he gets rid of these soft ***** and get some better talent in here. People can make all the comments they want about chris chambers randy McMicheal, Zach Thomas and Jason Taylor. These are supposed to be the best players on our team as well as the leaders, but I've seen Chris Chambers drop key passes, I've seen McMicheal do the same. I want ZT and JT to take the game in thier hands when necessary (like Brian Urlacher did last night) and force some turnovers and score some touchdowns if they have to. I say get rid of them all.
You look at this team and see ZT and JT as the problem? I just dont see it.

A few weeks back I was on a plane when some giant ogre sat next to me. I saw that he had a fat ring on his hand so I asked him about it figuring he was a linemen for some SuperBowl team or something. Turns out he played in the Rose Bowl with Michigan St. Not knowig anything about college I asked him if it was during the Saban years and he told me that Saban was the Def. Cor. at the time.

So I told him I was a Dolphins fan and he shared with me that he had doubts about what Saban would accomplish in the NFL. He said that he did well in college because he was mainly dealing with kids. He said that he would ride them HARD (no surprise) but as a kid you just listen because what he teaches you can get you into the NFL. Well...in the NFL you don't have kids anymore and grown, mature adults aren't going to appreciate being ragged on mentally and physically like Saban did in college. Made a ton of sense to me. Maybe that's starting to show now.

Back
Top Bottom