[MERGED] 25 million dollars for Smiley!? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] 25 million dollars for Smiley!?

yeah i remember smiley in college, he was good at alabama he is quick and can really move during screens he gets going quick

Yeah his best quality is def his speed. Hes a really good pulling gaurd. Hes slightly undersized and not the strongest guy you will find, but he is tough, gritty and can move well...Im happy about this...

I like the positive vibes! :up:

For you people that just come on here with opinions you need to go read the link on post #68.

exactly parcells and ireland called him right at the start of FA signing, the dolphins wanted him because parcells and co see the talent he has, parcells knows talent, he isnt going to wait up until 12 in the morning to sign a guy if he isnt going to help this football team down the line

he wants to be here, he sounds very excited to be a dolphin why do people have to ***** about everything?

for the first time in a while things are looking up for the dolphins and people want to bring us down because they didnt go out and get the huge name

games are won on the field, it doesnt have to look pretty, you dont have to have the best stats or the best talent to win, you dont play the game for stats except the stat that matters and that is wins, if you want a player with hype and to look at stats go buy some football cards and leave us the hell alone

I heard that too. The also the Jets also traded Vilma to the Saints for a conditional pick and traded for the DT from Clevland.
Corey Williams was traded from GB to Cleveland and will get a contract of over 50 million dollars but the Saints traded for what DT?

i also heard a jet has been sent for bernard berrian by the vikings so looks like they might be out in front of that

How is 6-3 311 undersized for a pulling Guard? You know Faneca is 6-5 307 don't you?

Shane Olivea should be next, making him our RT. Unless Sparano doesnt want Carey at LT

Yeah his best quality is def his speed. Hes a really good pulling gaurd. Hes slightly undersized and not the strongest guy you will find, but he is tough, gritty and can move well...Im happy about this...

I like the positive vibes! :up:

oh definitly, you dont have to have the best talent in the world if you work hard, and gut it out and that is smiley he is very gritty as you said, the guy can motor, this is the kind of guy i want in the trenches:hi5:

i also heard a jet has been sent for bernard berrian by the vikings so looks like they might be out in front of that
Yeah he is expected to meet with Minnesota Friday morning and the 49ers have reportedly signed RB DeShaun Foster, LB Dontarrious Thomas and QB JT O'Sullivan.

The potential suitors for Lance Briggs right now appear to be the Browns, Buccaneers and Broncos.

Yeah he is expected to meet with Minnesota Friday morning and the 49ers have reportedly signed RB DeShaun Foster, LB Dontarrious Thomas and QB JT O'Sullivan.

yeah i saw that too, i think foster will be a good pickup for them, take some pressure off of gore

berrian would be a great pickup for minnesota, they better hope jackson can get the ball to him

Back
Top Bottom