MERGED 2X:How about Harrington?\Harrington to be cut\joey cut | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 2X:How about Harrington?\Harrington to be cut\joey cut

phinphan11 said:
OMG! Is everyone who is released a candidate for the Phins to pick up.... Think people! Think!

I don't know if I would say that man.

By the way, does anybody know when Rae Carruth gets released from prison? I think he would be a good pickup for us.

shattered dreams

from cbs.sportsline:
The Kansas City Chiefs have agreed to terms with QB Damon Huard on a one-year contract. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
(Updated 03/16/2006).

there goes our backup qb....stupid chiefs :boohoo:

I wouldn't mind Joey H as the backup. His receivers did not help him at all. His OL sucked. Jeff Garcia didn't exactly light it up when he replaceg Joey H last year That seems to tell me that it had more to do with the other players than the QB. It is nice to have a QB with starting experience as your backup. And please no Aaron Brooks. That guy actually had a lot of talent around him and still sucked. He's regressed the last 2 years. Yes to Joey and no to Aaron.

Julian peterson???

You guys really think we can land this guy?Are team for years has done this,they just try to get to get a hundered linback here to see what for the right price and talent is the best for the organization.JP was was cryin about the deal 9ers were going to give him last year for the highest paid linback in the league.we are not stupid, he will not be here!!!

Joey will find a starting job somewhere and he'll take that over a backup job in Miami. I'd rather have Griese though.

I dont think Joey will get a starting job. Who would want to hand the reins to a Qb that has his history? I think he has to be a backup at this point.

re:

Has he officially been released? When can teams pursue him?

I think the Ravens might take a stab at him for a starting spot. Boller's shown flashes but I think they want to go another direction.

I still stand firm that whoever lands him is going to be happy. I think he's got "Jake Plummer" written all over him in terms of progression if he has a supporting cast, I think he can do really well.

Here's a hypothetical for everyone: If we landed him (or anyone else for that matter) and he started the first few games while waiting on Daunte to recover, what if he does absolutely fantastic and has a 4-0 start or something, with MVP #'s? I know it's highly unlikely, but, what if?

No because harrington deserves to be a starter somewhere

It usually takes a QB 3 years to get acclimated to the league, in Harringtons third year he had his best with 19 TD's and 12 INT's, then year four the team took a huge step back, the Lions were holding him back, not the other way around

If he signs as a backup anywhere I will be kinda mad

I agree, I have always thought that Harrington was better than he looked in Detroit. He would be a great back up but think he deserves a chance to be a starter somewhere else

Back
Top Bottom