Merged 3x: Dan Marino Is Gm | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 3x: Dan Marino Is Gm

Re: Having lived in

Originally posted by njfinfan

It's really hard for die hard Dolfans living in South Florida.

Hell, It's hard to be a canes fan as well. So many Fl St and Fl fans as well.

this sucks...he has ZERO front office experience. we need a talent evaluator, who ever said greatness on the field translated to the front office.

two names immediately come to mind: matt millen, michael jordan

*waits for someone to chime in with jerry west*

Oh God. Mandich just said that Danny and Peyton Manning are close.
hmmmmmmmm
Or maybe Dan read Phillip rivers website and saw that he was Rivers' favorite QB when he was growing up.

Wow, I'm floored. I guess RS is kept on because he knows talent and can handle the scouting and draft, etc. Danny will probably just be a bobble head doll and tell Dave he sucks and that Rick needs to get some offensive help.

Does this mean we will be getting Huard as our QB next year?

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
this sucks...he has ZERO front office experience. we need a talent evaluator, who ever said greatness on the field translated to the front office.

Well the talent would be handled by Rick I'm sure.

Originally posted by GreenFin
Oh God. Mandich just said that Danny and Peyton Manning are close.
hmmmmmmmm
Or maybe Dan read Phillip rivers website and saw that he was Rivers' favorite QB when he was growing up.

Manning isn't going anywhere... Enough with this talk, his performance these past two weeks makes him unmovable.

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP

How about Ozzie Newsome?

Hey guys! I've been away for a while..

2 things-
1) Wolf must have agreed to be a consultant
2) It's no secret that Dan wants to replace Eddie Jones as President when he retires, so WH found a way to give hime a year of front office exp before handing him the ship...

This Is The Ultimate News!
Bye, Bye Fiedler!
There is no way King Dan will keep Jay around!
Holy Cr@p!
What a shocker!

Danny is going to have the offense kicking a$$ in September You watch all you unbelievers. He is a die hard dolphins fan he will get it done.

Michael did'nt have hardly no talent he had to start from scratch that was hard to do with no experience. Miami does have alot of talent except for two or three positions.

On HBO, MArino always said something bad about Fiedler because Fiedler could not take advantage of the attention Ricky was being given throughout the year..

Fiedler is gone..

Ron Wolf...Rick Spielman. Dan will not be going at it alone guys. No worries. He will have plenty of guidance with those two guys. He's not GM, he's head of football operations. So Spielman will be GM.

The 'Phins will be soo pumped next September!
Too bad Fiedler won't be around to enjoy 2004!
Dan will have plenty of buddies helping him out, too!
:drinkers:

Back
Top Bottom