merged 3x Lane Kiffin Fired | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

merged 3x Lane Kiffin Fired

well actually saying kiffin was a douche is kind of like saying Kermit the frog was a douche In reality Kermit was just a piece of cloth cut up and pasted together to look like a living, breathing creature

When in reality Kiffen like Kermit was nothing more than a puppet and its really hard to blame a puppet for anything.

The sad thing is no real coach will take the raiders job. Its a career killer.
No, Kiffin is a douche. He did lie to the media and organization, attack players and staff, and sucked at game management. He's a bum.

I'm watching Al Davis' PC. What a joke.:D

im watching it right now too.. Davis looks like a skeleton and makes sense like one too with every decisicion he makes. I fully excpect the raiders to be picking #1 again in 2009.

At least we arent the Raiders, Rams, 49'ers, Chiefs, Bengals (signed Benson..haha.. gluttons for punishment). These teams are jokes. We may lose games but at least we don't make franchise crushing moves (this FO anyways)

I wonder what really went on? Al Davis is definitely bonkers, but Kiffin must have done something.

well actually saying kiffin was a douche is kind of like saying Kermit the frog was a douche In reality Kermit was just a piece of cloth cut up and pasted together to look like a living, breathing creature

When in reality Kiffen like Kermit was nothing more than a puppet and its really hard to blame a puppet for anything.

The sad thing is no real coach will take the raiders job. Its a career killer.

I was litening to ESPN radio standing on the rocks of a NOLA FEMA Trailer park in the upper 9th Ward (Bunny Friend Park) to any of
you guys that were there.....

Lane was like the...What.....9th choice? No coach with good credit will take that job. It was an embarassment then. A freind of mine from the Army who was and is die hard Raider....He just shrugs now. It's not even fun to make fun of him. He still loves football, but, we talk college football now. There's not really much point in talking pro until just before and after the draft with him. Lane Kiffen was Dead Man Walking from the day he was announced.

I wonder what really went on? Al Davis is definitely bonkers, but Kiffin must have done something.
Kiffin didn't kiss Al's *** and that's why there was been talk about Lane getting fired since the end of last season.

Guys.. This is what I try to say....We are NOT the Raiders...Because Of H Wayne. We are NOT the Bengals because we don't bring in low character guys.......It may be tempting, but....Even after 1-15......We are the Miami BY GOD Dolphins. Get USED to it. This team is challenged but we have an owner that wants to win, but, isnt' a joke. This team is not a joke, even at 1-15 we weren't a joke.

So...is Darth Raider going to make Ryan the coach now like people keep saying he wants to?

yeah, he called him "Al" instead of "Mr. Davis"
That's enough for Skelator Kiffen is on now. Poor guy looks about ready to cry. In my buisness I'm used to assessing people. I don't think Kiffen is lying I think Al's trying to weasle out of a contract.

al_davis-1.jpg
====
masters4-1.jpg

That's enough for Skelator Kiffen is on now. Poor guy looks about ready to cry. In my buisness I'm used to assessing people. I don't think Kiffen is lying I think Al's trying to weasle out of a contract.

Al will be the one crying in about 2 years when the raiders are still the bottom feeders of the NFL. Kiffin had them going in the right direction. unfortunately it didnt show in the win loss column, but a coach like that needs more than 20 games to turn something around...

Did you hear Davis's letter to Kiffin... HOLY ****. I feel bad for Kiffin.. He walked into a boiling volcano taking that job... Any coach is, and will be while Davis is still alive and running the org

Davis is such a baffoon!!! Is this guy really an NFL owner? :shakeno:

Taking bets on what week during this season Tom Cable is fired as the interim head coach and the Raiders custodial engineer is appointed as the next interim head coach

Al will be the one crying in about 2 years when the raiders are still the bottom feeders of the NFL. Kiffin had them going in the right direction. unfortunately it didnt show in the win loss column, but a coach like that needs more than 20 games to turn something around...

Did you hear Davis's letter to Kiffin... HOLY ****. I feel bad for Kiffin.. He walked into a boiling volcano taking that job... Any coach is, and will be while Davis is still alive and running the org

Davis is such a baffoon!!! Is this guy really an NFL owner? :shakeno:

Words are very powerful. Al's words showed him to be a gimp. Honestly...That was one of the least professionally worded letters that I've had the misfortune to hear.

I wish Davis would just coach his own team. He is one of the few owners that actually knows football (he used to be their coach 40-some years ago) but I think that football has passed him by now.:rolleyes2:

I wish Davis would just coach his own team. He is one of the few owners that actually knows football (he used to be their coach 40-some years ago) but I think that football has passed him by now.:rolleyes2:

He looked like a petulant child in that presser. Sounded like it too.

Back
Top Bottom