merged 3x Lane Kiffin Fired | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

merged 3x Lane Kiffin Fired

Guys.. This is what I try to say....We are NOT the Raiders...Because Of H Wayne. We are NOT the Bengals because we don't bring in low character guys.......It may be tempting, but....Even after 1-15......We are the Miami BY GOD Dolphins. Get USED to it. This team is challenged but we have an owner that wants to win, but, isnt' a joke. This team is not a joke, even at 1-15 we weren't a joke.

we weren't truly a 1-15 team, either. 1-15 was our record but last year's team was at least a 6 win team. We lost several games by 6 or less and I honestly feel that Cam Cameron is to take most of the blame. I think that at the NFL level, coaches can only go so far to motivate (one of the best is Bill Cowher) but in the nFL, players should already be motivated. However, a coach that is gloom and doom and is really nothing more thana coordinator (ala Cameron), it can destroy a team.

I dont like Davis all that much. Kiffin I thought would have done some god in Oakland. never got a chance.

It's Davis who always has been, presently is and in the future you can count on being the skumbayg, not Kiffen. More than that he's a thief and extortionist. Years ago when he was playing in the LA Coliseum he demanded and received $6Million is good faith exploratory money from the San Gabriel Valley city of Irwindale to consider moving the Raiders there while all along knowing he'd be extracting a kings ransom from the fools in Oakland to return. To this day, he insists he holds the territorial rights to the Los Angeles area and threatens to block any moves or expansion teams unless paid off. He stiffed Shanahan and now is trying to trump up charges to weasel out of paying Kiffin. Fortunately for him, his dad Monte, I'm sure, won't stand for that chit, and it looks like old, doddering douchebag Al has just given the Kiffins ample tape ammunition to sue for defamation of character damages far beyond Lance's actual wages.

For the good of the league, Goodell should exert whatever power he wields to force Davis into inactive, abstentee ownership. He's a disgrace and an embarrassment. There's no 2 ways about it. Compared to him, Wayne looks like Albert Schweitzer!

I don't believe he should've been hired. Just watching Al Davis and then the interview with Kiffin that organization has turmoil. Their are very few head coaching jobs but I don't know how many guys would even want to go to Oakland. They've got some young pieces but Al Davis is an absolute joke. Kiffin will land on his feet somewhere. Though who are the Raiders going to even go after? I think they've almost gotta hire Ryan from their staff. Though if that were the case why not name him the interim coach?

good damn was so tired of hearing about it! "he might be fired soon" who cares.
Al Davis is doing his best to keep the Raiders in the basement.

It's Davis who always has been, presently is and in the future you can count on being the skumbayg, not Kiffen. More than that he's a thief and extortionist. Years ago when he was playing in the LA Coliseum he demanded and received $6Million is good faith exploratory money from the San Gabriel Valley city of Irwindale to consider moving the Raiders there while all along knowing he'd be extracting a kings ransom from the fools in Oakland to return. To this day, he insists he holds the territorial rights to the Los Angeles area and threatens to block any moves or expansion teams unless paid off. He stiffed Shanahan and now is trying to trump up charges to weasel out of paying Kiffin. Fortunately for him, his dad Monte, I'm sure, won't stand for that chit, and it looks like old, doddering douchebag Al has just given the Kiffins ample tape ammunition to sue for defamation of character damages far beyond Lance's actual wages.

For the good of the league, Goodell should exert whatever power he wields to force Davis into inactive, abstentee ownership. He's a disgrace and an embarrassment. There's no 2 ways about it. Compared to him, Wayne looks like Albert Schweitzer!

WTF to ur sig... awesome :sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

Kiffin had almost no control over his team.. he was screwed with from the start. Dvis wouldnt let him touch the defense, was spending money on players kiffin didnt want.. (big money) and several other things interfearing with his ability to coach the team. The guy will have a job somewhere else and im sure will accell at it.

WTF to ur sig... awesome
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif

I am going to hooters right now to demand a job. (thats not in the kitchen)

after watching that PC, I honestly have no idea what Al was trying to accomplish and he ended up making himself look like an idiot.

Of course, this is the same guy that tried to sue the Tampa Bay Buccaneers after they beat the Raiders in the Super Bowl because the Tampa logo was a blatant ripoff of the Raiders logo:err:

No, Kiffin is a douche. He did lie to the media and organization, attack players and staff, and sucked at game management. He's a bum.

Mr. Davis deserves much more than that, He has ruined careers, extorted money and he himself has told more than his share of lies.

The funny thing is the chickens are coming home to roost. Last time, in his vast search for a new coach he was turned down by most of the people he asked to interview AND of his final two choices for the job NEITHER had one once of head coaching experience.

You know something is wrong with your owner when he hires someone from the college level that hasnt even been the head coach of a college team.

As long as Davis is the owner of the raiders he will NEVER have a sought after coach again. If the search continues next year my money is on the assistant special teams coach from Army.
:woot:

Mr. Davis deserves much more than that, He has ruined careers, extorted money and he himself has told more than his share of lies.

The funny thing is the chickens are coming home to roost. Last time, in his vast search for a new coach he was turned down by most of the people he asked to interview AND of his final two choices for the job NEITHER had one once of head coaching experience.

You know something is wrong with your owner when he hires someone from the college level that hasnt even been the head coach of a college team.

As long as Davis is the owner of the raiders he will NEVER have a sought after coach again. If the search continues next year my money is on the assistant special teams coach from Army.
:woot:

I anxiously await the hilarity of the next Raiders coach search......I mean.........PLEASE?! Who takes that job? lol..I'm availiable...

Houseing in the area, and, 100K....I'm a deal AL, and, I'll do whatever you say! :lol:

IM for my phone number.... :unsure:

I anxiously await the hilarity of the next Raiders coach search......I mean.........PLEASE?! Who takes that job? lol..I'm availiable...

Houseing in the area, and, 100K....I'm a deal AL, and, I'll do whatever you say! :lol:

IM for my phone number.... :unsure:

I dont know if its funny or sad but

I would not be surprised at all if you got a message from davis.
You are definatly in his price range

But the real question would be, could you dance like he would like you to dance? And could you sing him a lullaby when you put him to bed with his benki?

I dont know if its funny or sad but

I would not be surprised at all if you got a message from davis.
You are definatly in his price range

But the real question would be, could you dance like he would like you to dance? And could you sing him a lullaby when you put him to bed with his benki?

Benki+Lullaby is an extra 50K. I'm a whore....Not a cheap whore....

Poor Al Davis and the Raiders. They always find a way to suck and just when you think they can't get any lower, yep you guessed it, they find a new way to reach another plateau of suck. Here's to you Al, may you forever find ways to lose games you had in the bag and ruin the careers of once great players like Warren Sapp and Jerry Rice. They call it a black hole for a reason. Nothing can ever escape it's sucking, not even a star.
clear.gif

Benki+Lullaby is an extra 50K. I'm a whore....Not a cheap whore....

If you ask for any more money it will come with the stipluation that when he fires you- and he will- that he will be able to call you a liar in public and stop paying you any addtional money he owes you in the future.

See he might hire you but at the same time he might hire me too. I think i know exactly what Mr. Davis wants from his employees.

Remember in the interview never look directly into his eyes and when he addresses you directly, spin around in circles while singing i am a little tea pot.

If you ask for any more money it will come with the stipluation that when he fires you- and he will- that he will be able to call you a liar in public and stop paying you any addtional money he owes you in the future.

See he might hire you but at the same time he might hire me too. I think i know exactly what Mr. Davis wants from his employees.

Remember in the interview never look directly into his eyes and when he addresses you directly, spin around in circles while singing i am a little tea pot.

I think that's what frosted Lane's muffin.

Back
Top Bottom