Merged 3x: Semi-Official Disappointed with Culpepper Thread | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 3x: Semi-Official Disappointed with Culpepper Thread

Hostile 17 said:
You don't see me going to your "How to Perform Analingus on Daunte Culpepper" thread and posting there, do you?

Just go away, man. You're embarrassing yourself.

You're not a fan, you don't like Daunte, we get it. Just fold up your tent and move on, ok?

No one needs to read posts like yours.

PhinsPhan said:
I have never liked him.

But besides that he won't even be able to play until mid season. That and we gave a 2nd rounder to get him.

Was Brees really that badly hurt, wouldnt it be better to just give him an extra million and save a 2nd rounder?

how can you guys be disapointed? we Just got him for the equivalent that we got feeley.

Culpepper is a pro bowl qb

If anything he will allow chris chambers to reach his potential. I always hated how we never had a QB to throw the ball deep for chambers but now we do.

Once culpepper recovers from injury we should be good.

nopony said:
Just go away, man. You're embarrassing yourself.

You're not a fan, you don't like Daunte, we get it. Just fold up your tent and move on, ok?

No one needs to read posts like yours.
Jump, pet; now rollover (snap, snap). That's my pet, keep performing for me. :sidelol:

Dolfan2788 said:
Yeah, right, we should have gotten Jay Cutler, the player, the QB who our division rivals the Jets were eyeing off in a much better place in the draft than we were.

If the Jets wanted Cutler and wanted to get him before us there was nothing, NOTHING that we could do about it, they had more leverage and more things to offer.

We got the best possible deal we could in our situation, we got a 40 td 10 pick QB who did most of that without his star receiver in Randy Moss who was basically injured for most of the season except in the red zone against 5'8 CB's.

If you truly are not a fan anymore you would have moved on, but I garauntee you will sign up again 9 months down the track when we are 8-2 and Culpepper is lighting up the AFC East, you'll also do it under a different name because you have definitely burnt bridges and created a base for embarassment next time you come on here.
Mark it down, Hostile 17 and his quick wit will be back in 9 months...under a different name of course...because he is a _ussy and wouldn't be able to take the heat!

Dolfan2788 said:
If you truly are not a fan anymore you would have moved on, but I garauntee you will sign up again 9 months down the track when we are 8-2 and Culpepper is lighting up the AFC East, you'll also do it under a different name because you have definitely burnt bridges and created a base for embarassment next time you come on here.
Don't worry, there's no chance of that happening; the Fins going 8-2 under Culpepper, I mean. You just signed onto the biggest blunder since the Wannstedt era. Enjoy! :cooldude:

Hostile 17 said:
Don't worry, there's no chance of that happening; the Fins going 8-2 under Culpepper, I mean. You just signed onto the biggest blunder since the Wannstedt era. Enjoy! :cooldude:

I cant believe you jumped ship just over the signing of one player.. You would think we just signed OJ Simpson Post-1995..

IMO, that is pathetic to abandon your supposed favorite team like that.. Go be a Jets fan..

that guy has gotten personal all up in this thread...hostile 17 should be banned imo....

chamber blaze84 said:
can we please get over this moss thing. every qb had or has a go to guy. just please get over it.

In my opinoin it is not just Moss. He had a system and an offense. Just look at how all other QBs did in that system.

Todd Bauman
Gus Frerotte
The used up Brad Johnson
Buger flipper Jeff George
Broken down Randall Cunningham

Minnesota has always had a good offense. I don't think Culpepper was the reason for that.

SkapePhin said:
I cant believe you jumped ship just over the signing of one player.. You would think we just signed OJ Simpson Post-1995..

IMO, that is pathetic to abandon your supposed favorite team like that.. Go be a Jets fan..

The fact is,we DONT need fickle fans!anyone,I mean anyone,who would talk about there team the way some people have are NOT true fans,and we dont need them!!!!

Dont let the door hit ya where GOD split ya.

[mod] The profanity filter is there for a reason. Don\'t try to circumvent it. [/mod]

PhinsPhan said:
I have never liked him.

But besides that he won't even be able to play until mid season. That and we gave a 2nd rounder to get him.

Was Brees really that badly hurt, wouldnt it be better to just give him an extra million and save a 2nd rounder?
:tantrum: I hate Culpepper. Talk about an overpaid, injury prone, and fat removed. :fire: Saban just gave up our potential left tackle or sam madison's replacement with this deal. Please fail the physical. :boohoo:

I expected some people to say I'd rather have Brees (which I dont understand) but the out right hatred of this deal makes no sense to me and makes me think that some Dolphin fans will just never be happy. I want Culpepper from the beginning, I was hoping they'd take less than a 2nd rounder, but I can live w/ it. Id rather have Culpepper and no 2nd round pick than Gus and a 2nd rounder. The idea of not being a fan of Miami anymore over this deal means you weren't a real fan to begin w/ and you're probably an idiot (that isnt directed at anyone person).

Hostile 17 said:
Jump, pet; now rollover (snap, snap). That's my pet, keep performing for me. :sidelol:

:shakeno:

Sheesh, man. It's like watching a trainwreck.

Back
Top Bottom