Merged 4x:ESPN Insider Article: KC Surtain agree,in principle to a contract | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 4x:ESPN Insider Article: KC Surtain agree,in principle to a contract

Mike McKenzie was traded for a 2nd rounder. Surtain will go for a 2nd rounder. There'd be a 2nd day draft choice involved to if it weren't for the contract having to be rewritten.

It should be another pick too in the 5th if you ask me.

Jaj said:
Warfield when back will help you guys quite a bit but your right you need another CB. My guess is that one CB will go Tenn., possibly another to Washington. Even if another team jumped in to get a CB, at the very worst you guys will have Justin Miller. That's not so bad really. With your first and second rounder you guys will have IMMEDIATELY fixed your CB problem. You picked up Kendrell Bell and Knight. You have a decent DL. I guess you guys will have a decent enough D at that point to matchup with the Chargers.

But who will cover MOSS. Not one of those guys you mentioned can cover moss except for surtain.

Oh I don't disagree at all with that. They need Surtain as well as Warfield, and the 1st is what I'm saying.

However, Saban said that doesn't mean he's going to give away the three-time Pro Bowl cornerback. The Dolphins have asked for a second-round pick and an additional middle-round pick, according to three NFL sources.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/11282332.htm

Damn I'm good. I said that before I even read this. Guess Saban's saying even if your putting up the $$'s your still paying the proper price.

hey guys you should go to chiefsplanet and see some of the a-holes talking **** about our team. I was really getting pissed. ...

check it out

Sarcastro said:
Does that article say that Saban won't give him up for less then a 2nd rounder? I am not registered there and can't read the articles.

Basically. They used 3 NFL sources to say that Saban's asking for a 2nd rounder and a 2nd day pick.

My bet is that he'll be traded for a 2nd and probably a switch in some 2nd day pick to move up their standing.

They have plenty of day two picks. They can't do crap with them usually so I don't understand Carl's thinking...

AquaAssasin said:
hey guys you should go to chiefsplanet and see some of the a-holes talking **** about our team. I was really getting pissed. ...

check it out

What threads are you talking about? I am a regular there and I don't see anything too bad.

Actually most Chiefs fan are really good people. Lot better than Broncos fans atleast. From what I've seen Chiefs and Vikings fans are usually the most hospitable people to talk to.

posted by beer baron

"Saban is just building upon Miami's fine tradition of crazy idiot headcoaches"

Posted by CarlSignThemOrDie

""we need to work those sun soaked idiots in their FO. damn they are minor league all new to the game we got them right where we want them as long as we play this right.""

That doesnt sound too bad...what have you been reading?

Back
Top Bottom