(Merged 4x) Rumor: Dolphins seriously interested in Atogwe | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(Merged 4x) Rumor: Dolphins seriously interested in Atogwe

-ESPN Insider.

Good Stuff and thank you very much. I know many have said Dallas is a serious candidate, but the more I research the more it seems luke worm. Also the Bears could pursue, but them seem content with what they have done at Safety. I seriously don't see the Jaguars ditching that type of money and I would like to remind everyone not to count out the 49ers. Atogwe is dating Singletary's daught and lives in Cali. My opinion is Miami will be interested, but how much they are willing to spend is not known.

Thank You very much, reddbaron.

thanks for startin this post and finishing it barron. im all for atogwe. LETS GET HIM!

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

starting this post finatic*

I wonder what the Dolphins think is 'too much' money? Any idea's?

He would be a huge sign for us if we could get him!

You can't fill every hole with expensive players, cap or no cap this year.

Good Stuff and thank you very much. I know many have said Dallas is a serious candidate, but the more I research the more it seems luke worm. Also the Bears could pursue, but them seem content with what they have done at Safety. I seriously don't see the Jaguars ditching that type of money and I would like to remind everyone not to count out the 49ers. Atogwe is dating Singletary's daught and lives in Cali. My opinion is Miami will be interested, but how much they are willing to spend is not known.

Thank You very much, reddbaron.

I would only think Miami would be the most serious if hes available. Chicago dished a hella lot to Peppers and there isnt much linking him to Chicago. I believe you tweeted Dallas was in the process of signing the S to a long term deal. Why would he sign to a team like J-ville when it can become a fiasco in 2-3 yrs time. SanFran only has him linked with Singletary's daughter. Why work for your "girlfriends" father?!...sounds like drama. Miami has his first visit scheduled, if OJ is available, bank on that.

I would only think Miami would be the most serious if hes available. Chicago dished a hella lot to Peppers and there isnt much linking him to Chicago. I believe you tweeted Dallas was in the process of signing the S to a long term deal. Why would he sign to a team like J-ville when it can become a fiasco in 2-3 yrs time. SanFran only has him linked with Singletary's daughter. Why work for your "girlfriends" father?!...sounds like drama. Miami has his first visit scheduled, if OJ is available, bank on that.

Actually remember Lovie Smith used to coach in St.Louis, so there is a connection. With that said I have read several reports from Dallas and Chicago beat writers saying that neither team will go after Atogwe. I have been doing research on this for months and I have said before and I will say it, the team that has been linked to Atogwe the most is the Dolphins.

blah blah blah we cant go on what beat writers say .they are like the weather man

Actually remember Lovie Smith used to coach in St.Louis, so there is a connection. With that said I have read several reports from Dallas and Chicago beat writers saying that neither team will go after Atogwe. I have been doing research on this for months and I have said before and I will say it, the team that has been linked to Atogwe the most is the Dolphins.

ok, but does chicago have an internal cap? They gave alot of guarenteed $$ to peppers, if not than id expect a bidding war between da bears and miami.

Stop SPECULATING.

Jeez, do you guys ever learn? Armando, Beradino, Kelly, Hyde they all know nothing. Unless you hear from a team source of one of the staffs mouth that we are going after Atogwe, do not listen to the beat writers. They are ignorant and know nothing about football.

Atogwe Trade?

If the St Louis Rams cannot sign Atogwe to a long term deal securing him, would'nt it be wise to gain something from him as well as keeping him from a rival in SF or a NFC team:). Plus it can gain advantage for a team to have some sort of negotiations before June 1st. I understand teams wouldnt want to give up picks for him, but under possible new ownership they should stock pile picks and/or players.

Stop SPECULATING.

Jeez, do you guys ever learn? Armando, Beradino, Kelly, Hyde they all know nothing. Unless you hear from a team source of one of the staffs mouth that we are going after Atogwe, do not listen to the beat writers. They are ignorant and know nothing about football.

Cant help it, been twiddling my thumbs to pass the time till june 1st

Don't know 16.

Btw Horry nobody criticizes the writers more than me.To say guys who all over the team, day in and out, don't know anything is crazy. Those guys you mentioned work their ***** off to get us news and even though it might not be what we like sometimes, they the reason we can post on this site.

Don't know 16.

Btw Horry nobody criticizes the writers more than me.To say guys who all over the team, day in and out, don't know anything is crazy. Those guys you mentioned work their ***** off to get us news and even though it might not be what we like sometimes, they the reason we can post on this site.

It doesnt matter if they spent the next 100000 years covering the Dolphins for us. They still have no clue about football and their opinion means little to nothing due to the fact that they really dont know anything other than being a casual observer.

It doesnt matter if they spent the next 100000 years covering the Dolphins for us. They still have no clue about football and their opinion means little to nothing due to the fact that they really dont know anything other than being a casual observer.

LoL.

Back
Top Bottom