MERGED: A.J vs. Losman | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: A.J vs. Losman

dolfan2010 said:
why is it you two are the only dicks saying anything....complete losers......i responed to somone comments in the thread and im a homer...what does that make you? A cry baby it seems to me!!!!!one... a moron dolphin fan and the other a bills fan.......AS* holes!!!!!!so i'm not to respond to a comment in a thread i started just because you two geeks say soo....are you an admin here? i didnt think so....i like how losman7 comments on my post being
Wow man. Plug it up already. You look terrible.

:lol: Thanks I needed that laugh. Anytime you want to talk actual dolphins football instead of making nonsense posts, I will be more than willing to oblige. Judging by your posts, lack of information, horrible grammar and spelling, I dont need to justify to myself that I know more about the fins or football in general than you ever will. When does school start back up? :lol:

You need to chill out homey and take a step back. When you make a post, or repeated posts in a dying thread for that matter, showing obvious bias towards the fins then call someone else out for being a homer, its hypocritical. Also, just because a Bills fan doesnt agree with you doesnt make him an @sshole and theres no reason for the potty mouth. :lol:

To you I say good day sir.

tay0365 said:
He does have a big problem with reading Offenses, unfortunately he was not going to learn anything last year with our rookie O-coordinator.

If you look at how he did after Bates took over, you will see that his worse game was against the Bills, and if he had had even a little running game, with the way he performed in most of the 1st half, it could have just as easily ended up being one of his bet games.

I will agree that no game did he show anyone that he was a quality starter, and with his 2 bad decision throws a game, it did very little to help his cause as a manageable QB. But if you watch any of the games with bates as HC, you will see him make a good amount of nice throws, injured, no running game, and no O-line to help him....and on the sideline, and O-coordinator even more lost then him. NOBODY is going to look good in those situations.

Maybe it's just me, seeing more then there is, but I like his toughness, how he hangs in there when the world is falling apart around him, and his arm is more then good enough to get the job done.

Ok, I see where you are coming from...and you made a good point in that AJ, at the very least, showed some toughness..and that he didnt look as bad with Bates. Those are plusses. Let's hope that you are right and that he becomes what you (and I) hope he will be.

How could you legitimately compare AJ to Losman when Losman has no starts? At least give Losman a season of starts before making any comparisons.

dolfan2010 said:
i'll tell you this much bills fans, A.J has more exp than you're boy does, and what makes you think that just because Losman was a first rd pick makes him good or great. Before you guys open you're mouth and put you're foot in it i'd think about the possiblity of having a season like we did!!!!! A few injuries to a certain RB or perhaps some o-line guys, which i hear you cant afford to lose anyways, because you are already thin on o-line, might throw you're season down the drain !!!! A.J may or may not be the answer but at least last yrs long gone and a learning exp to build on. Been a football fan for some 20 yrs, i cant remember 1 QB that didnt have growing pains in the NFL!!!!!!IF i was a bills fan i keep my fingers crossed and let my teams play talk!!!!!INSTEAD OF PUTING MY FOOT IN MY MOUTH!!!!!!

I think most realistic bills fans are in wait and see mode with JP Losman.....but all the tools are there

As a bills fan I am not even worried about it because if Losman falters or gets hurt......we have Kelly Holcomb backing him up.....

I would take Kelly Holcomb over EITHER of the fins QB's

Wagon Circler said:
I didn't dodge anything. The first sentence of your post was so mind numbingly asinine it sent me off on a tangent. Were you just looking to start an argument? Seems like it.

As for LT how should I know? The bills picked the guy up recently and last time I checked I don't work for the bills. If they think we can get by with Gandy then that is what I'll have to go with. Would I like a big name LT? Of course, but it doesn't look like we will have one.

At least I only have to worry about one position this year.

Whatever happened to that 1st rd bust Mike Williams? I remember before that draft there was a real debate about him and Bryant McKinnie from UM. Last I checked McKinnie is doing some solid work for the Vikes.

John from Hemet said:
I think most realistic bills fans are in wait and see mode with JP Losman.....but all the tools are there

As a bills fan I am not even worried about it because if Losman falters or gets hurt......we have Kelly Holcomb backing him up.....

I would take Kelly Holcomb over EITHER of the fins QB's

I wouldn't. He hasnt proven a thing. He's no better than Feeley was when he backed up McNabb.

Justasportsfan said:
I heard Ron Wolf, but the others? Ask any coach about Berlin, they will say nice things but no one will move to use a high pick on him.

Remember how Manning and the colts said a lot of nice things about Foerster and yet only Wanny was willing to make him an OC? How did Foerster do?

How come Spielman was the only one who offered a second? Teams use their 1st rd pick on potential rookie qb's. How come Feeley never got that? You will see. He hasn't even proven to be better than Fiedler. He hasn't even achieved what Fiedler has achieved and we know that isn't much.

Fassell was asked about AJ, he responded AJ had alot of talent and had all the tools to be a very good qb. The steelers and browns were all known to be in talks with the Eagles. Fassell had no reason to lie, the things he said were not a courteous response, they were his opinion of a player. I love how when an expert says something that conflicts with your opinions that it was "he was being nice" response. Being nice is a He did some nice things, or he made some nice plays. Not he has the tools to be a very good qb.

Losman7 said:
Funny, cause if i was a fan of the team who had the second worst season in the league last year, and the worst QB last season (below Dorsey AND Krenzel) I wouldn't be so confident.

Which leads me to believe one of two things...

You are either a young kid, in which case bringing up the Super Bowl makes you sound dumb...if you actually saw the Fins win the Super Bowl however...

then you should know better than to make completely unfounded, homer statements at your age.

either way, you aren't very bright.

I saw both Super Bowls though i was too young to remember but general images from them. I remember more of the Viking Super Bowl than the Redskin one. As to stating that Feeley or Frerotte will outplay Losman in 2005 that's just common sense. I am not saying anything that anyone other than a jills fan would find controversial. Your team was on the verge of the playoffs and your coaching staff decided to sacrifice the 2005 season to develop Losman. The Jills will finish 4th in the conference. The Dolphins will whoop you up and down the field twice next season. Sporting News has you guys achieving a sterling 4-12 season. Enjoy. You are about to go through what Dolphin fans had to endure in 2004.

Just as an aside, Jills fans have no bragging rights- ever. Until you win a Super Bowl you have nothing to say. The only thing that matters is rings. There is noone in the AFC EAST that you can put down. Not the DOLPHINS, not the PATRIOTS, not even and this is really sad - the JETS! Buccaneer fans are above you. Baltimore Ravens fans are beyond you. If you want to put down teams, stick with the Bengals or Saints at least you won't be laughed at. When the most defining moment of your team's history is "wide right" you should be far more respectful of a real NFL team

adamprez2003 said:
I saw both Super Bowls though i was too young to remember but general images from them. I remember more of the Viking Super Bowl than the Redskin one. As to stating that Feeley or Frerotte will outplay Losman in 2005 that's just common sense. I am not saying anything that anyone other than a jills fan would find controversial. Your team was on the verge of the playoffs and your coaching staff decided to sacrifice the 2005 season to develop Losman. The Jills will finish 4th in the conference. The Dolphins will whoop you up and down the field twice next season. Sporting News has you guys achieving a sterling 4-12 season. Enjoy. You are about to go through what Dolphin fans had to endure in 2004.

Just as an aside, Jills fans have no bragging rights- ever. Until you win a Super Bowl you have nothing to say. The only thing that matters is rings. There is noone in the AFC EAST that you can put down. Not the DOLPHINS, not the PATRIOTS, not even and this is really sad - the JETS! Buccaneer fans are above you. Baltimore Ravens fans are beyond you. If you want to put down teams, stick with the Bengals or Saints at least you won't be laughed at. When the most defining moment of your team's history is "wide right" you should be far more respectful of a real NFL team

You laughiung at me is whats really funny. I wouldn't trade being a Bills fan for any other team. I have more respect for the Bills in thier fans than you or any other fin fan could possibly have for your seas mammals.

you see, we havn't got threads on our board, asking "why is our stadium so quiet?" or "why do we have so many seats left" We sell out our playoff games.

Being a Bills fan, even when we suck, is better than rooting for a team that can't even muster support from the majority of its fan base, in a city with more money and more people.

Bottom line is, you couldn't handle being a Bills fan, you wouldn't even know how to support a team the way we do, and quite honestly I'm gonna have to call BS on you seeing those Super Bowls, but if you have to lie to yourself to validate being a FinFan feel free.

Sorry guys, I'd pick Losman Anyday. I'd much rather have a rookie than a 28 year old playing like a rookie.

bills suck. even our backups are better than any of there playerz. they are so bad. we going to beat them this year

Losman7 said:
you see, we havn't got threads on our board, asking "why is our stadium so quiet?" or "why do we have so many seats left" We sell out our playoff games.

That's because you have 40 people on your board, while we probably have the biggest single club homepage in sports.

Being a Bills fan, even when we suck, is better than rooting for a team that can't even muster support from the majority of its fan base, in a city with more money and more people.

Yet nationally Miami have more supporters than the Bills.......

Bottom line is, you couldn't handle being a Bills fan, you wouldn't even know how to support a team the way we do, and quite honestly I'm gonna have to call BS on you seeing those Super Bowls, but if you have to lie to yourself to validate being a FinFan feel free.

True. Waking up every day knowing your teams never won a super bowl must hurt.

touborg said:
That's because you have 40 people on your board, while we probably have the biggest single club homepage in sports.

Yet nationally Miami have more supporters than the Bills.......

True. Waking up every day knowing your teams never won a super bowl must hurt.

No, we have 6000 members...its just that we know how to sell out a game, and give our team home field advantage.

Back
Top Bottom