MERGED: A.J vs. Losman | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: A.J vs. Losman

Losman7 said:
No, we have 6000 members...its just that we know how to sell out a game, and give our team home field advantage.

Impressive, why don't you give me a call when you have 4000 more?.

Which board is this btw?

Losman7 said:
No, we have 6000 members...its just that we know how to sell out a game, and give our team home field advantage.

A Dolphin fan has many choices on a Sunday. He can go to a Dolphin game. He can go to the beach. He can get laid.

A Buffalo fan has two choices. He can go to a Jills game or he can go bowling. Congrats. You prefer football to bowling.

adamprez2003 said:
A Dolphin fan has many choices on a Sunday. He can go to a Dolphin game. He can go to the beach. He can get laid.

A Buffalo fan has two choices. He can go to a Jills game or he can go bowling. Congrats. You prefer football to bowling.

Thats fine...but...I don't even live in Buffalo, I live 5 hours away, yet I make it to every home game.

But honestly, you didn't have to write your ****ty excuses out, you could have just said "we suck as fans"

Couldn't you go to the beach any other day? And don't act like you get any, cause we both know ya don't.

touborg said:
Impressive, why don't you give me a call when you have 4000 more?.

Which board is this btw?

Buffalorange.com

Listen, i'm not gonna get in a pissing contest with you guys...alot of you are cool.

Just one prick who like to gloat about a Super bowl victory that happened 33 years ago gets me riled.

You guys have every right to be proud of the Fins Super Bowls, but if you think I'm jealous of something that happend years before I was born you're sadly mistaken, the Bills have been much farther in my lifetime.

touborg said:
Again. Send me a PM in about 4000 members time, then we can talk fans.

Do you know how many more Bills borads there are than Fins boards. You're the only kid on the block...we have competition.

Losman7 said:
Do you know how many more Bills borads there are than Fins boards. You're the only kid on the block...we have competition.

1. Show me
2. Sorry if we prefer to be in one place. Good luck on those 40 people pr board communities! I've looked around, and 3 messages a day are the BEST BOARDS IN THE WORLD!
3. You're still not even remotely as big as Miami nationally (or internationally for that matter).

touborg said:
3. You're still not even remotely as big as Miami nationally (or internationally for that matter).

Show me...I'm not the one being a prick...besides message boards don't make it hard for an opponent to hear on 3rd and Long...fans in the stadium cheering do....and judging by the posts from you 10000 members you can't sell tickets or make noise.

Sorry.

adamprez2003 said:
Proper respect has been achieved

I don't respect you, or your "uhhh i think I kinda remember part of a play from one of the Super bowls" BS. Poser.

Losman7 said:
Show me...I'm not the one being a prick...besides message boards don't make it hard for an opponent to hear on 3rd and Long...fans in the stadium cheering do....and judging by the posts from you 10000 members you can't sell tickets or make noise.

Sorry.

I told you there were more Fins fans than Buffalo fans.
You respond by saying they are more spread out.
I ask you to provide some kind of evindence.
You reply with the above.

I'll take that as a white flag.

Losman7 said:
I don't respect you, or your "uhhh i think I kinda remember part of a play from one of the Super bowls" BS. Poser.

Must be sad to be fan of a team that can't tecnically have posers.

touborg said:
I told you there were more Fins fans than Buffalo fans.
You respond by saying they are more spread out.
I ask you to provide some kind of evindence.
You reply with the above.

I'll take that as a white flag.

Wrong again...

First off, you telling me something dosn't mean squat.

Second I responded that the true test of being a fan is showing up and making some noise on Sunday, something you aparently can't do.

i've heard "many fans don't live in miami"- i live five hours from orchard park, I make it.

I've heard"we can go to the beach instead" -BWahahahahaha.

So...YOU tell ME ...Why, if you have so many fans, can't you make some noise, sell tickets, especially to playoff games?

Back
Top Bottom