MERGED: A.J vs. Losman | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: A.J vs. Losman

touborg said:
Must be sad to be fan of a team that can't tecnically have posers.

My Bills have been better than your dolphins since we've been alive.

I've seen my team go farther in the postseason, my favorite player growing up (Kelly) consistantly beat the best Dolphin ever.

YOU have absolutly nothing to say on the matter.

I was 5 years old when I watched the Redskin Super Bowl with my dad. By 6 I had some interest in the game, by 7 I was nuts about the sport. My dad watched all the Super Bowls and I was there since I was born in '67 though as I said I barely remember the Redskin and Viking Super Bowl victories I still can say that at least I have memories of my team's finest moments.

Debating my memories is something you are unqualified to do. But being unqualified to comment on topics I'm sure doesn't stop you

Losman7 said:
Wrong again...

First off, you telling me something dosn't mean squat.

Second I responded that the true test of being a fan is showing up and making some noise on Sunday, something you aparently can't do.

i've heard "many fans don't live in miami"- i live fiver hours from orchard park, I make it.

I've heard"we can go to the beach instead" -BWahahahahaha.

So...YOU tell ME ...Why, if you have so many fans, can't you make some noise, sell tickets, especially to playoff games?

Fair enough, seems you still can't answer my question, so I'll answer yours, in hope that at some point you'll answer mine (allthough we both know that Miami are bigger nationally and internationally, no matter how many 40 member communites you link).

I honestly have no idea what the number of season ticket holders this year is. Actually I don't know what the number of season ticket holders is any year. I do know though, that the Dolphins Stadium is sold out, every year, every game.

Oh and about every fan showing up every sunday. I got news for you, Miami IS filled every sunday, the only difference is that we also have fans ouside our state.

Now I think I've done my part, please proceed to begin proving that the Bills have a bigger online community.

Actually I'll go one post ahead and guess you haven't done it. If this is indeed the case, good night.

Losman7 said:
My Bills have been better than your dolphins since we've been alive.

I've seen my team go farther in the postseason, my favorite player growing up (Kelly) consistantly beat the best Dolphin ever.

YOU have absolutly nothing to say on the matter.

YOU'RE ONE YEARS OLD?

Why is the burden of proof on me? Why should I believe you?

And, are you honestly trying to tell me that you aren't aware that, since we are both relativly the same age, that MY bills haven't had more success than YOUR fins?

Cause you'ed be wrong.

By the end of this season all the Bills fans will be saying "Oh No not another Loss-Man". Prove the smack before you speak it!!! Bills 7-9 in 2005.

Buffalorange.com Buffalobills.com Billszone.com

All have very huge populated forums.

touborg said:
As I said, good night.

You do realize you haven't made a point. All you've done is make unproven claims.

I don't know the size of Bills websites vs Miami ones...and i'm not gonna do the research. Funny thing is, neither do you, but your arrogance about the situation, and saying "As i said, Good night" like you've actually proven something is laughable.

Congrats, you may be a bigger joke than Dolfan2010

Losman7 said:
Wrong again...

First off, you telling me something dosn't mean squat.

Second I responded that the true test of being a fan is showing up and making some noise on Sunday, something you aparently can't do.

i've heard "many fans don't live in miami"- i live five hours from orchard park, I make it.

I've heard"we can go to the beach instead" -BWahahahahaha.

So...YOU tell ME ...Why, if you have so many fans, can't you make some noise, sell tickets, especially to playoff games?

Arsewipe, are you really coming on a fins board claiming there are more jills fans than fin fans? wrong.

Yes bills fans are diehards and yes you probably do have fans across the country. Transplanted Buffalo people. Fins have fans across the country that havce never lived within 500 miles of florida. yes you sell out every game, that is all there is in Buffalo, as is where I live. Not that there arent other things to do, but it isnt like living on the coastline. I live in Ohio, football is huge up in the north in Ohio, Pa and western new york, new york state for that matter. Go live at the beach and see what happens then. You start getting into year round activities like surfing, golf, softball, all sports that can be played, not watched. Truth is, people go to the beach with their radios and listen to the game. Do you know how many out of state fans of the fins actually make 1 or 2 trips a year to go see the fins? Alot.

Bills have alot of very die hard fans, no doubt, but it is naive to believe the bills fan base is larger than the fins just because you may have more fan internet sites. We have a couple but for all intense and purposes, finheaven is a great site and it is all we really need. look at the number of members.

No contest. Dolphins have one of the biggest fan base in the league while the bills have one of the smallest.

The fins however have one of the most fickle/fairweathered fan base while the bills rank up there w/ the Packers as one of the most dedicated/loyal fan base.

:D.

Justasportsfan said:
No contest. Dolphins have one of the biggest fan base in the league while the bills have one of the smallest.

The fins however have one of the most fickle/fairweathered fan base while the bills rank up there w/ the Packers as one of the most dedicated/loyal fan base.

:D.

:roflmao: You keep telling yourself that.

tay0365 said:
:roflmao: You keep telling yourself that.
I don't have to. Your players seem to think so, some of the finfans admit it.

Back
Top Bottom