MERGED: Aaron Hernandez Arrested/ Released from Patriots | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Aaron Hernandez Arrested/ Released from Patriots

After seeing the video, I was wondering that. Is Obstruction a charge where you could turn yourself in?
That walk seemed much more serious.
They report that we will hear the charges this afternoon.
Is there any report if he's the only one that has been arrested?
Where are his two buddies?

I work from home so I've been glued to this all morning. I haven't heard a word about his buddies, which doesn't mean anything right now because they're not famous, but .... one could speculate about the possibility of them cooperating with police.

That could explain why the police didn't even allow Hernandez to put on his t-shirt before being cuffed.

money talks and BS walks. im 99% positive that hernadez's bankroll is higher than anyone on finheaven. I have a nice paying job but at best if I was in this situation I could empty out my savings and 401K and MAYBE get the best lawyer in 50 mile radius. The top money hungry lawyers in the USA will be lining up to take hernadez's millions to get him off. or if hes charged with murder get him a lesser sentence that amounts to nothing. he gets off and declared innocent then some team is gonna give him a shot (more than likely raiders) saying he was proven by peers as an innocent man. I dunno maybe they've changed with al davis passing away. or another horrible bottom 5 team will pick him up with same explanation not worried about the outcome because no one pays them any attention cause they don't win anyways. if he gets charges knocked down to 1-2 years, some team like the ummm raiders, will say that hes paid his dues to society for what he was charged and knows he's on his last chance. no top 20 team in their right mind is gonna pick him up if he gets released or gets 1-2 years. but a bottom tier team with no restraints I could see trying to pick him up. the type of team that the outcry of them picking him up will at least draw attention and ratings to the team. so we'll see I guess....

Wait until Hernandez does his time or whatever and is released.

How many threads will we see where Dolphin fans are begging to sign this guy and how he's the last piece we need to really open up the offense lol.

Murder obviously will mean never seeing a NFL field again, Obstruction in a Murder investigation,,,,,,,,,,10 years easy. Only place he is playing football is in the Pokey!!

The more that comes out the more that it looks Hernandez is getting a murder charge. PFT is sighting a law Enforcement source claiming to expect the worst come te 2pm arraignment. Like I said in another thread I recently sat next to a former SEC qb and he bounces around the league as a 3rd stringer he was very blunt about Hernandez said everyone knows he is a problem child.

Am I the only one that thinks the 7 million and change the Patriots take as a cap hit should be split between the 2 shooting victims/families?

OK so whats everybody guessing the charge is going to be???

I call accessory AFTER the fact. if its before the fact hes going away for a long time... If its murder he might as well kill himself.

I say accessory before. He knew what was going down when they drove to the empty lot, even if he didn't pull the trigger himself.
Although, I believe being the thug he is and with the closest ties to the vistim, I'm leaning towards he pulled the trigger, not sure if they can prove it, though...

Murder that is why they investigated so long and kept it so quiet.

if its murder we are going to have a very interesting court case to follow! Jodi Arias, you're old news!

...can you imagine if those two hooked up? Aaron Hernandez and Jodi Arias want you to babysit their kid. :lol:

accessory before then they are gonna use that as leverage and offer him a plea deal if he starts talking and turns in the others involed

My guess is accessory to murder and another charge obstruction of justice.

They are moments away from the arragnment.

Tic tic tic.

Back
Top Bottom