MERGED: Albert signing with Dolphins for 10 mil/per | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Albert signing with Dolphins for 10 mil/per

Watch Albert work in space...it's pretty average...better than McKinnie but he's not the same level move athlete he used to be...god this contract should be interesting

Can't remember which game I saw of his this season maybe Dallas but he got smoked in pass pro like 3 times left standing still...I think it was a dinged up Demarcus ware that did it....wish I could remember

PFF has Albert as the #17 LT in the NFL, sounds about right.

Well everybody has their opinion and I am just expressing mine that I think he is a better option. I may be proven wrong or I may be right doesn't matter as long as we win I don't care.

Name me the top 15 Tackles in this league? I'm curious who you think is better.

Thomas, Long, Staley, Clady, Kalil, Roos, Penn, Brown, Peterson, Gross, Ferguson, Solder, Whitworth, Diel, Vollmer, Stewart, Baluaga, Smith, Winston, Joeckel, Johnson, Fluker... I could name a few more.

Same old same old... Its getting ridiculous... He is an upgrade, but if its for more than 9MIL per, Hickey is JAG like Ireland...

Williams, Thomas, Gross, Peters, Smith, Staley, Long, Solder, Dunlap, Monroe, Glenn, Roos, Whitworth, Clark, Brown, Collins, and Constanzos.

Totally left Williams and Monroe off my list. Even though Monroe isn't that much better than Fat Albert.

I think Alberts a top 15 tackle key word still but he's closer to the end of that top 15 and looks trending down...I guess there's always the kick inside capability when he can no longer man left tackle...

Tell me you did not just put Jake Long in that category. LOL and another thing those guys a lot of them are either really old or retiring like Gross or have extensive injury histories. Look all I am saying is he is an upgrade to what we have.

If we win what the hell difference does it make? If we win 11 games are you really going to say we definitely should have signed Eugene Monroe instead?

not a fan of the move if true.... he will want a ton of money and is too much of an injury risk and older then monreo. I would like veldreen the raiders LT over him. he is cheaper younger and better run blocker. oh well atleast it filled a huge hole.

Joe Thomas
Tyron Smith
Duane Brown
Jason Peters
Trent Williams
Joe Staley
Nate Solder
Jordan Gross was much better this past season but recently retired
Jake Long
Cordy Glenn
Andrew Whitworth
Michael Roos
Matt Kalil
Eugene Monroe
Albert is in the range of King Dunlap and Russell Okung

Tell me you did not just put Jake Long in that category. LOL and another thing those guys a lot of them are either really old or retiring like Gross or have extensive injury histories. Look all I am saying is he is an upgrade to what we have.

If we win what the hell difference does it make? If we win 11 games are you really going to say we definitely should have signed Eugene Monroe instead?

Jake Long is top 15-20 for sure. Old and has extensive injury history... You've never heard of Branden Albert before this thread have you? :ponder:

Joe Thomas
Tyron Smith
Duane Brown
Jason Peters
Trent Williams
Joe Staley
Nate Solder
Jordan Gross was much better this past season but recently retired
Jake Long
Cordy Glenn
Andrew Whitworth
Michael Roos
Matt Kalil
Eugene Monroe
Albert is in the range of King Dunlap and Russell Okung

It's hard to argue with that list...other than jake long who's like pretty much done

Totally left Williams and Monroe off my list. Even though Monroe isn't that much better than Fat Albert.

Younger and can run block, and Vandheer was not included.

Back
Top Bottom