MERGED: At #2 the Phins take Ronnie Brown!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: At #2 the Phins take Ronnie Brown!!!

well.............

I would have preferd Cedric Benson, but i guess Brown will do

I was hoping to trade down and draft Ronnie Brown but half the package is good.He is the best RB in the draft IMO.

We now sport a 6'0 233 RB that runs 4.40 40's..... Can't wait to see this guy break some big plays... His 1st 50+ TD run will be a teary-eyed sight on the eyes of longtime Dolphins fans... GreenMonster

Well.......I woulda preferd benson, but i guess browns an allright choice

Ronnie, Ronnie, Ronnie, Ronnie YES!

Complete back, immediate impact, character guy. We have Gordon to carry teh ball 5 times or so to keep Brown fresh. He immediately helps this offense!

Brown was obviously the # 1 guy on Saban's board and so I'm happy. I think he'll fit very well with Linehan's offense - he likes to use the RB's as receivers. I think that will give him not only a good runner, but a big hitter in the passing game.

I would of prefered to trade down, but I love Ronnie Brown. So who we gunna go for next?

#23 just opened up also !!!!!!!!
Well i got what i wanted for my 21st B-day !!!!!!!! #23 is my lucky number ( April 23rd )

Per usual I'm much better at predicting the basic stuff than who we'll pick. I said trading Surtain was almost a given once the deadline day neared, but no one would offer sufficient value for us to trade down even if we wanted to.

Brown is a very good back but not as good as Carnell Williams. That doesn't change regardless if Brown now belongs to my lifelong favorite team.

rickeyrunsover said:
Ronnie, Ronnie, Ronnie, Ronnie YES!

Complete back, immediate impact, character guy. We have Gordon to carry teh ball 5 times or so to keep Brown fresh. He immediately helps this offense!

The character factor is another positive for Brown, along with his overall ability as a pass receiver.

Did you guys hear the report that John Gruden said, "Brown has the best hands of any player in the draft?"

CrunchTime said:
I was hoping to trade down and draft Ronnie Brown but half the package is good.He is the best RB in the draft IMO.
I agree CT....
Trading down would have been fantastic and I could have lived with B Edwards at the #2...
For a need positon, R Brown was the best option for the Dolphins!!

Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom