MERGED: At #2 the Phins take Ronnie Brown!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: At #2 the Phins take Ronnie Brown!!!

BigSportShop said:
Frankly, I'm a little disappointed. I like Brown over all the otehr RBs but with all the BS about potential trades for the past week, I was expecting something a little more exciting.
terrible move!!!! we had the #2 pick and oppty to move down and collect picks and ensure our future. we wasted it on an RB (see Ki-Jana Carter). TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pagan said:
Maybe now we can stop talking about Ricky. ;)
i doubt it man, ricky still has value to us wether it be a draft pick, or money... they wont stop talkin about him till we get either. but this this man stole 8 mill from me... id choke the life outta him. :D

jason_taylor said:
I HOPE TO GOD THAT BROWN IS A BUST BECAUSE HE IS NOT WHAT WE NEEDED

:shakeno: Go become a Browns fan then.

fmcowboy said:
Pissed OFF!! Ronnie is OK, only started 6 games, but I wanted to see us trade down and get Rodgers and another RB or WR in the 1st rnd. Now we have no leverage for more picks.

I'm sure if the offer was made to get 2 #1's Saban would have pulled the trigger.
As it is, I'm glad they took Brown.

jason_taylor said:
SABAN WILL BE ANOTHER WANNY BECAUSE HE IS STUPID FOR PICKING BROWN I HOPE TO GOD THAT BROWN IS A BUST BECAUSE HE IS NOT WHAT WE NEEDED THIS IS BULL **** NOW WE HAVE GORDON RICKY AND BROWN WE JUST GOT SCREWED BY SABAN THIS IS BULL **** TO HELL WITH HIM:yell: :yell: :fire: :fire: :yell:
The sunshine bus is leaving within the hour...
Find another bandwagon to follow!!
:wave:

Marino1983

Brown didnt seem all that excited to be a Dolphin. He didnt once mention them. And now Espn is interviewing Crennell and they didnt interview Saban. They barely spent any time on us

I am satisfied with Ronnie Brown. I think everyone wanted to trade down, but we obviously didn't have close enough value for the spot. Just stop and think for a minute if you will, We now have Chambers, Booker, McMichael, and Brown on the field at the same time for basically every offensive play. That is not a bad thing. Now, throw in another receiver or so and I am a happy camper for the skill positions.

i was hopin to trade with vikes, but if we didnt get that i wanted brown or mike williams, so im happy. go fins and welcome ronnie!

jlfin said:
No more potheads on this team. Besides with Linehan's system you need a more versatile back who can be part of your passing game.

WELL GET USE TO IT CAUSE RICKY WILL BE BACK HE OWES MONEY 8.6 PLUS CHILDSUPPORT THIS IS THE STUPIDEST MOVE THAT WE COULD HAVE MADE BUT BROWN WILL PROVE HE IS A BUST AND I PRAY HE DOSE THIS IS BULL ****:yell: :yell: :fire:

shortsqueeze said:
terrible move!!!! we had the #2 pick and oppty to move down and collect picks and ensure our future. we wasted it on an RB (see Ki-Jana Carter). TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wasted on a RB? (See Ladainian Tomlinson)

The only thing that bugs me is the fact he didnt smile, smith and edwards brought the familly up 4 a photo, ronnie took of the damn dolphins hat...He didnt say anything like he's happy with the choice. He betta be happy, or we just messed up..

All you Brown haters will be chasing the bandwagon next year. And I hope your heads get caught under the back wheel.

jason_taylor said:
SABAN WILL BE ANOTHER WANNY BECAUSE HE IS STUPID FOR PICKING BROWN I HOPE TO GOD THAT BROWN IS A BUST BECAUSE HE IS NOT WHAT WE NEEDED THIS IS BULL **** NOW WE HAVE GORDON RICKY AND BROWN WE JUST GOT SCREWED BY SABAN THIS IS BULL **** TO HELL WITH HIM:yell: :yell: :fire: :fire: :yell:

Don't hold anything back. I can understand if some on this board aren't thrilled with this pick (myself included, because I thought a 24 y.o prospect wasn't a good value at 2). But, to say that you hope he's a bust, demonstrates that you are a self centered, petty individual. You are also not a true fan of this team.
I hope Brown is a perennial pro bowler and plays at least 8-10 years for this team.

I gotta admit I did not want us to draft Ronnie.. But after watching all the tapes everyone has been showing on him today I am thrilled. Very tough RB. He will have a monster year for us.. All we need is a qb and our offense is going to be sick.. If our Oline can hold up.

Love the pick! Ronnie Brown is going to light it up for us this year and will be the offensive rookie of the year, mark it down right now! :D

Back
Top Bottom