MERGED: At #2 the Phins take Ronnie Brown!!! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: At #2 the Phins take Ronnie Brown!!!

jlfin said:
Don't hold anything back. I can understand if some on this board aren't thrilled with this pick (myself included, because I thought a 24 y.o prospect wasn't a good value at 2). But, to say that you hope he's a bust, demonstrates that you are a self centered, petty individual. You are also not a true fan of this team.
I hope Brown is a perennial pro bowler and plays at least 8-10 years for this team.

WELL IF YOU THINK THAT HOW ABOUT 23 YEARS IS THAT A TRUE FAN AND I GET NFL TICKET JUST TO WATCH THE FINSSS SO YOU WAS STILL PROBALLY ****TING YELLOW AT THAT TIME :fire: :yell:

The only thing that bugs me is the fact he didnt smile, smith and edwards brought the familly up 4 a photo, ronnie took of the damn dolphins hat...He didnt say anything like he's happy with the choice. He betta be happy, or we just messed up..

I noticed that as well... he didn't even wear the Dolphins hat in his interview. He better be f'ing happy to be here... I wanted to see more excitement out of him. I was looking foward to Alex Smith because I got the feeling he really wanted to be a Dolphin and that he'd be thrilled being here. I'm not getting the same vibe from Brown, put the damn Dolphins swag on.

Don't like the pick at all, thought we could get a back in the second round. I really wanted Saban to trade down and stockpile picks. However I trust Saban with this team now and for the long term. Brown is a good HB.

If Cleveland wanted to trade to get Edwards then they could of just as easily picked Williams if Miami Selected Edwards so They probably didnt offer up much to trade.

jason_taylor said:
WELL IF YOU THINK THAT HOW ABOUT 23 YEARS IS THAT A TRUE FAN AND I GET NFL TICKET JUST TO WATCH THE FINSSS SO YOU WAS STILL PROBALLY ****TING YELLOW AT THAT TIME :fire: :yell:

Its never too late to quit and find another team.

jason_taylor said:

Dude, step away from the keyboard. You're going to hurt yourself.

look alla yall ppl that think dont like brown or saban.. we dont need yall to be a fan.. .so go follow some other team, saban went with what the TEAM NEED! just because you dont like the pick, doesnt mean you have to friggin cry...go get a tissue

oh well

i hope brown works out !....he did not look happy at all .he looked lost...oh well.............where was the interview with saban.........pooo

I'am ok with Brown, even if I dont think is worth a second pick, I guess I'am not sure about his durability. ....well I tought we were able to move down.

dolphin band wagon leavin now.. and when its gone yall ronnie brown haters aint gunna catch it, and if you do...then ill throw ur a** off for doubting your team...

jason_taylor said:
DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO I CAN LET MY FLUSTRATION OUT ON HERE IF I WANT :yell:

So, we need a running back and we got one. A really good running back. What the hell are you frustrated about?

By the way, you can let off your frustration while also laying off the caps lock.

#7AintScared said:
look alla yall ppl that think dont like brown or saban.. we dont need yall to be a fan.. .so go follow some other team, saban went with what the TEAM NEED! just because you dont like the pick, doesnt mean you have to friggin cry...go get a tissue

BENSON AND EDWARDS IS TWICE THE PLAYER THAT BROWN IS AND THEY WILL PROVE IT JUST WAIT AND SEE :yell:

Back
Top Bottom