MERGED: At #2 the Phins take Ronnie Brown!!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: At #2 the Phins take Ronnie Brown!!!

Byroan...I hope you're psychic and that mock draft of yours comes to fruition. :up:

Sigh, so much for Alex Smith. Curse the 49ers! May they never reach the playoffs again! I wish we'd have gotten him or traded down, but I guess Ronnie Brown's an OK pick, not the best one. At least we didn't draft Braylon.

can't really say how happy i am!! i didnt want alex smith and i wanted ronnie brown more than anything!!! thank you niners for taking smith away and giving us brown!

jason_taylor said:
WELL GET USE TO IT CAUSE RICKY WILL BE BACK HE OWES MONEY 8.6 PLUS CHILDSUPPORT THIS IS THE STUPIDEST MOVE THAT WE COULD HAVE MADE BUT BROWN WILL PROVE HE IS A BUST AND I PRAY HE DOSE THIS IS BULL ****:yell: :yell: :fire:

Go follow another team, then.

shortsqueeze said:
terrible move!!!! we had the #2 pick and oppty to move down and collect picks and ensure our future. we wasted it on an RB (see Ki-Jana Carter). TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think it was a terrible move, but considering all the possible trade-down scenarios I think it's likely Saban was too stubborn and insisted on getting the value from his draft chart. This team has way too many holes to fill. We needed more picks, not a RB at #2.

I'll still chear for Brown because he's now a Dolphin, but I'm definately a little disappointed.

Amazing. I love Brown but Saban just lost alot of respect in my eyes. Cleveland had Edwards #1 on their board and wanted to trade up. Apparently they weren't willing to give fair value, but Saban should have taken anything (a 4th?) because it's just extra, he would still get Brown at #3.

Some of you should apply for GM.

Saban got OUT COACHED. Everyone called his BLUFF that he would take Edwards and then he didn't follow through. We should have taken Edwards then Cleveland or Minnesota would have traded with us. If you BLUFF than be man enough to follow through and get what we need.

shortsqueeze said:
terrible move!!!! we had the #2 pick and oppty to move down and collect picks and ensure our future. we wasted it on an RB (see Ki-Jana Carter). TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can u look into your crystal ball and tell me the lotto numbers?:rolleyes:

jason_taylor said:
SABAN WILL BE ANOTHER WANNY BECAUSE HE IS STUPID FOR PICKING BROWN I HOPE TO GOD THAT BROWN IS A BUST BECAUSE HE IS NOT WHAT WE NEEDED THIS IS BULL **** NOW WE HAVE GORDON RICKY AND BROWN WE JUST GOT SCREWED BY SABAN THIS IS BULL **** TO HELL WITH HIM:yell: :yell: :fire: :fire: :yell:

Waaaa, waaaaaa, waaaaaa! Whiner

Has Ricky even announced he coming back? Rumored, but not announced. He is also subject to suspension as well. Saban was SMARt not to put all egss in one basket. He got a dam good back, who can run, block, catch is a high character guy. Gordon? I like hime, but he was hurt, hasnt proved he can handle the load yet, so you bank on him? Trade down? He tried from ALL reports, but didnt settle for what he could get, he demanded value in return and didnt settle for less.

Grow up, Saban is smarter than you or I football wise.

jason_taylor said:
SABAN WILL BE ANOTHER WANNY BECAUSE HE IS STUPID FOR PICKING BROWN I HOPE TO GOD THAT BROWN IS A BUST BECAUSE HE IS NOT WHAT WE NEEDED THIS IS BULL **** NOW WE HAVE GORDON RICKY AND BROWN WE JUST GOT SCREWED BY SABAN THIS IS BULL **** TO HELL WITH HIM:yell: :yell: :fire: :fire: :yell:

WOW...I was very upset we took Brown too, I wanted Smith or Edwards. But chill the **** out man. You're going to pray hes a bust? You call yourself a Miami Dolphins fan...? Who would hope that our #2 selection is a bust and we dont do well next year???

Noodle Arm said:
Byroan...I hope you're psychic and that mock draft of yours comes to fruition. :up:

I called Ms. Cleo. :lol:

armyfinfan said:
Brown didnt seem all that excited to be a Dolphin. He didnt once mention them. And now Espn is interviewing Crennell and they didnt interview Saban. They barely spent any time on us
When he was on the phone talking to them before the pick was announced, Ronnie was grinning ear to ear.

it was meant to be. brown and #2 go together like peanut butter and jelly. and surtain gives his number away a day before the draft for mr. brown.

Back
Top Bottom