MERGED: Cassel and Vrabel Traded to Chiefs! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Cassel and Vrabel Traded to Chiefs!

i hope brady cant come back from his knee as early as they think he can.

HAHA. Cant wait until he fails in KC. He flourished in a system that kept him in shotgun like 60% of the time and had moss and welker. the chiefs have bowe. who hasnt been impressive since his first year in the league. but then again, the chiefs did use spread last year. maybe he could could do good things. now when brady comes back and cant throw the ball anymore. who will they have to fall back on???

just saw that too....man i hope this bites them in the *** cause brady doesnt recover as well as they think

The move leaves the Patriots with three second-round picks in the 2009 draft and, as usual, puts New England in position to be a power-broker on draft day. No team has more than New England's four first-day draft choices; the Pats also have their own pick in the first round.

And we are 1 behind, 1st and 2 seconds. so three 1st day picks..... I think KC got the better end, 2 players for a second.

Its really a win/win deal for both sides, for the most part. The patriots got a higher draft pick then just for Vrabel on his own and they got something back for Cassel plus they escaped that 14.6 million dollar salary. The Chiefs filled two holes with 1 draft pick. Both sides should be ok with the deal.

this only spells one thing to me. That every guy Parcells has his eye on, BB will steal it from him/us. That is why the thread of Barwin and BP trading up to get his guy may be necessary.

The draft day plot thickens. BB is not worried about KC getting over on this deal. They are planning to screw us cus they are now afraid of us while the Jets splurge mo money on being the supreme attention whore.

the WORST thing to come of this is if they got the #3 overall pick for him.. They would DEFINATELY go after Wake Forrest ILB aaron curry

34th pick for cassell and vrabel combined, as reported by NFLN. at least the pats arent getting their top of the round 1st.

KC did well on this deal. combined with their 2008 draft class contributing more this year, cassell and old man vrabel, the cheifs could win a few games next year. some good young players there. will be interesting to see what happens dorsey as they look to be switching to the 3-4. i think hed handle 3-4 DE better spot better than nose. theres even rumblings on KC boards of the cheifs tradiing him.

Back
Top Bottom