Merged: David Carr | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: David Carr

PhinsPhan122 said:
We need to stop talking about all the possibilites of obtaining David Carr and whether or not that is a good move. All of the media said that the Texans owner is commited to Carr and thinks he will flourish in a new style offense with playmakers Reggie Bush and Andre Johnson (they already told Reggie he's going to be the number 1 pick).
If you don't want to talk about David Carr, it's probably not the best idea to start a thread about David Carr. ;)

I think we should stop creating new threads about it, not stop talking about him.
Or, we should at least create the Free Agent threads into the Free Agents Forum.

It's sad, i know, but there's not too much to talk about now..welcome to the offseason.

PhinsPhan122 said:
We need to stop talking about all the possibilites of obtaining David Carr and whether or not that is a good move. All of the media said that the Texans owner is commited to Carr and thinks he will flourish in a new style offense with playmakers Reggie Bush and Andre Johnson (they already told Reggie he's going to be the number 1 pick).

...which has since been denied by texans owner bob mcnair. you never know with these rumours. i'd say it's probably likely that the texans are leaning towards bush but don't want to publicly say they want him - it will lessen any leverage they may have in a possible trade. but more importantly, who knows what they'll do - i'm sure they'll change their minds more than a few times, and anything they say now may just be blowing smoke. ask braylon edwards...

duss12 said:
why stop talking about him when you are talking about him?

and yes they may take reggie bush but they will trade him they got bundles invested in dominic davis

Thank You!!!! I keep reading/Hearing that the Texans Already have a good young QB, so why would they Pick Vince Young, well they also have a good young RB in Dominick Davis, so why would they pick Bush???

If there is one thing I learned about rumors in the NFL, it's this: where there is smoke, there is usually a fire- even if its a small one.

The Carr for Ricky trade probably will never happen, but it wouldnt surprise me if there was some discussion about it a couple weeks ago.

And it really would not surprise me if they kept Carr AND drafted Vince Young.

outlawd2u said:
Thank You!!!! I keep reading/Hearing that the Texans Already have a good young QB, so why would they Pick Vince Young, well they also have a good young RB in Dominick Davis, so why would they pick Bush???

Like I said Bush seems to have value enought for houston to pick him and get extra picks.. jets would be a team willing to make that trade then texans could get vince young or matt leinart or a franchise tackle anyway you put it nothing guarantee's carr will be a texan and nothing guarantee's who they will pick

Should I make a new thread telling you to stop talking about people who need to stop talking about David Carr?

Carr, Carr, Carr, Carr.:tongue:

This is what happens in the offseason. We have very little to do but speculate on trades and who we might draft.

Specialk0832 said:
arizona never had ANYONE to support or help jake the snake, except simeon rice, and anneas williams... car at least has a good wr, and a good rb in andre johnson, and dominic davis, if they had any type of a line, i believe carr would flourish and put up some decent numbers........ instead of 4038357803 sacks a year

C'mon. You know that is an exaggerated figure. It was only 2158696652 sacks last year. They improved.

My only concern about Carr, other than I don't think the teams has a snow ball's chance in hades of getting him, is how much he may be shell-shocked from the consistent beatings he has taken in the pocket. If he has come through this with his senses and his composure intact, and he does get traded, he will make a find QB for someone.

If we got david carr

think he could break 3000 yards and send chambers back to the probowl? what are your predictions if he were to come here

I believe Carr would flourish with this team. We need a younger QB..someone in their twenties and he fits the bill. Has all the talent in the world, if a reasonable deal is there i hope we pull the trigger

Ithink he would work out. Probably not gonna happen though. Looks like Houston is going to resign him and draft Bush.

I think david carr would do great on this team. My prediction is 3,500+ 20TD and maybe 13 INT. Even though he is not coming here, i can dream.

Back
Top Bottom