Merged: David Carr | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: David Carr

SuperBankz said:
think he could break 3000 yards and send chambers back to the probowl? what are your predictions if he were to come here

You are delusional, Dude. There's absolutely NOTHING that Carr has done at the NFL level that has shown him to be anything other than a washout. Whatever he did in College is ancient history, as Parcells says "You are what your record says you are" well I say you are what the stats say you are.

The guy is a loser and I don't want him here.

perezferia said:
You are delusional, Dude. There's absolutely NOTHING that Carr has done at the NFL level that has shown him to be anything other than a washout. Whatever he did in College is ancient history, as Parcells says "You are what your record says you are" well I say you are what the stats say you are.

You're delusional look at his 2004 stats

How do you figure 36%?? If you are going by that poll, maybe 36% would want to trade Ricky for Carr but that doesn't mean some would not want him here.

I think we need to drop the David Carr issue because it's not an issue. He's not going anywhere.

Like I've said I'll give up our 1st rd (16), but thats all. No Ricky, No additonal 3rd. I like his ability and I think he would be a great fit here, but a 1st only is it.

I think Cleo Lemon will be a better quarterback in this league than David Carr

perezferia said:

Washout???? You have never seen him play if you are making such an uninformed remark.

I guess Plunkett and Plummer were washouts too, when they played for lousy teams. Thank goodness no other team took a chance on them :rolleyes:

vimesy said:
I believe Carr would flourish with this team. We need a younger QB..someone in their twenties and he fits the bill. Has all the talent in the world, if a reasonable deal is there i hope we pull the trigger

I agree with you........Carr would do well with the Phins, he's a nice talent on a lousy team.

perezferia said:

Yeah, and Gus is winner too huh ?? That is a BS statement...you have to take the teams circumstances into account. The talent level overall at Texas is weak at best, particularly in the OL. Casserly is a poor evaluator of talent. But if you watch Carr any, he does show that he can be successful. I am not as enamored with Carr as some, but your statement of 'you are what the stats say you are' is wrong and generalizing.

The stats say Gus was a mediocre-to-good QB, well if you watch most of his games, he couldn't hit the broadside of a barn. Our recievers all season long were having to alter their routes and adjust to the placement of the ball, limiting the chances of making the catch at all and also limiting the YACs. There are no stats for that...so stats can't always tell what you are.

At any rate, Carr would be an improvement over anything we've had here since Danny retired.

Just read.

The texans will give the 8million to extend David Carr,s contract to 2008.So lets move on with the David Carr thing.

Back
Top Bottom