Merged: David Carr | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: David Carr

I think we should trade our first rounder for him. I am sure Houston would agree to the deal it gives them 2 picks in the first rounder they can draft Young/Leinart with there 1st overal and then draft possibly a Defensive playmaker at 16th!

Wow, the QB options are starting to thin out- Carr locked up, and Brees injured. Not that we'd take/get either of them, but from the supply and demand standpoint, supply is dwindling. All of a sudden, Cutler might not be there for us at 16, if teams need to make a move.

wazzy said:
I think we should trade our first rounder for him. I am sure Houston would agree to the deal it gives them 2 picks in the first rounder they can draft Young/Leinart with there 1st overal and then draft possibly a Defensive playmaker at 16th!

I think they will trade down with the jets acquire their 1 this year and next year and a second this year that way jets get bush and texans get D-Brick and all is good a lot of stuff can happen till then they shall choose to draft bush and get a king's ransom for him... like perhaps a package of young vets on the denfense and future picks

death7star said:
they will move down and get OL line help.

wow that number 1 they have right now is very valuable.
and the No2 this year is far more valuable then the 2 last year

duss12 said:
I wonder why they make that decision without having hired a coach

YEAH THIS IS WAY PREMATURE! I dont believe it till they pick their new coach....

Good, I think he's awful and bringing him in would be a huge mistake by Saban.

wazzy said:

what are you smoking???????????????????

their main problem is that sad offensive line.

they have a good #1 receiver and running back in johnson and davis and have a decent qb.

they will move down top 3-5 range, get picks and get a stud LT.

wow some football fans are unknowledgable.

hdjetta6316 said:
YEAH THIS IS WAY PREMATURE! I dont believe it till they pick their new coach....

the GM in that organization was retained and he has final say. so its up to him which players he wants to keep or not and he decided to keep carr.

its final.

was watching espnews and john clayton said that the texans are debating weither to take bush or v.young so if they take yound i hope we trade for carr cause i dont think we will get a shoot at cutler

I do find it interesting that they would declare so soon on Carr... Clearly thay will trade down... Yes it is a vote of confidence in their own signal caller but the pick is so valuable not only because of Bush... But also for the teams wanting Leinert/Young... A vote of confidence in Carr says you are not going to take Leinert/Young so anybody looking to draft one of those guys is talkin' to the number two spot... when you have the high picks the best play is always to keep people guessing...

PublixSubsRule said:
i would love to get carr even if it is unlikely. he would fit great and with time to throw the ball....wow

Would've been too good to be true....

Oh well....

Back
Top Bottom