Merged: Dolphins Swap Punters - Royals Cut/Turk Signed | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Dolphins Swap Punters - Royals Cut/Turk Signed

Should benefit the enitre ST Unit.

Mare's numbers went down while Royals was his holder. Olindo has his friend and old holder back!

On another note, the reason we probably signed Turk over all the other Punters was because of his previous experience with Mare.

Fletch won't be next and I don't hope he is either.

Great to see Turk is back! Bruce Willis has returned back to Miami! I had signed Turk in Madden 2004 too. Awesome...unfortunate for Royals but he was doing pretty bad. Sucks that we only re-signed Turk for 1 year..I would hope for a multi year deal like 3, 4, heck even 5. Oh well...at least now we have a good Punter...hopefully we re-sign him in the offseason.

I loved Matt Turk in his tenure here. Turk was good at putting them in the 20s. It will be great to have him back. :) I'm a very happy person today. :)

Originally posted by Dolfan984
I loved Matt Turk in his tenure here. Turk was good at putting them in the 20s. It will be great to have him back. :) I'm a very happy person today. :)

As am I,.....:D

I knew he was around there....I think he has 3-6 years left in him...maybe more...P is not the hardest position on the body you know?

Turk wasn't better than Royals last year, and Turk sold us out two years ago. Royals isn't good, but I am not happy about seeing Turk come back. I would have rather we gotten someone else.

What is there to be happy about? He isn't really an improvement over Royals, and he was with the Jets by choice last year. He is greedy, and he doesn't deserve to play for the Dolphins. There are a bunch of good punters available, we signed the wrong one.

Back
Top Bottom