[MERGED] Dolphins to "Heavily Pursue Asante Samuel" | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Dolphins to "Heavily Pursue Asante Samuel"

Boomer,
What do you see missing in Asante that stops him from being "THE" elite DB?

Bilichick system, Samuels can flat out get it done, if this team has a chance to get asante' samuels without breaking the bank then they should, the fins was dreadful last season in the secondary.

Come on guys, stop it every CB needs help from the rush, this guy will bring repectability to that secondary, did you guys see what moss did to the fins?

bring D Hall to Miami !!!
100x better corner than Asante. hands down

I agree, id rather have Hall than Samuel. Samuel is very overrated and is only a product of the system he is in. Whichever team pays him 10 mil + per year is going to be sorry. He will not live up to anywhere near that kind of contract

I agree, id rather have Hall than Samuel. Samuel is very overrated and is only a product of the system he is in. Whichever team pays him 10 mil + per year is going to be sorry. He will not live up to anywhere near that kind of contract

must be a Jersey thing.

bring D Hall to Miami !!!
100x better corner than Asante. hands down

In Atlanta on the sports stations, they talk about getting rid of D Hall because next year he wants to be the highest paid corner in the game and he is not a team player.

Ansante Samual wants to play in miami

i read on miami herald that his agent said he would like to play for miami since he is a miami native but it is unlikly we would wanna pay a big name free agent for what he is asking

i don't think salary will be much of an issue. we front-load the contract, give him like a $20M roster bonus this year, and he wont be a cap issue in the future.

i don't think salary will be much of an issue. we front-load the contract, give him like a $20M roster bonus this year, and he wont be a cap issue in the future.
I was just about to point this out and we'd still have some money to spend on a couple of other players.

Back
Top Bottom