Merged: "ESPN/Other Media Hate Us" Threads | Page 55 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: "ESPN/Other Media Hate Us" Threads

vin1dz0vk-1.gif

Frankly, there's an excitement and buzz about this team, that hasn't been around since after '84/'85...everybody is buying into "The Program"...heck, I heard Solomon Wilcots and Sterling Sharpe jump the wagon on NFL Playbook just minutes ago (12/29)..even Sterling's bruh Shannon is liking the taste...it's only a matter of weeks before the programming crews at the NFL 'drink the 'ade'! TV?, we gone be back, no doubt about. (syntax correct)

Dolphins_SR66 said:
On Air Programming, or Computer Programming? Just curious. I love watching those behind the scenes (how Sportscenter is made stuff). Have you ever had your mug on the air?

Cool, about working out and chatting with the on-air boys. Nice.

Hey, so do you get to sit in the room and watch all the NFL games or other sports games all at the same time? If so, that would be so cool.

I would so up on my off days (if you get them, haha) just to watch that stuff.

Glad we have a Dolphin fan at the world wide leader in Sports!

On air programming. I've had my name on the air Christmas Day when they mentioned all the employees but I've never had my face on the air.

Yes, actually I went into work to watch the K.C. game when it wasn't on t.v.

Brown or Ricky said:
Well, everybody here know that ESPN for some odd reason hates the Dolphins, now that they are in charge Monday Night Football; you could pretty much forget about us being on there. We barely even make there highlight reels.

:mad:

I already thought about this. There ratings will suck if they think teams like Philly and the Jets and Bills will get them ratings. Those teams have problems.

I really do not care if we do not play on Monday nights. It will be there loss.

MikeO said:
The SUNDAY NIGHT package got the playoff and super bowl deal with the league. It also got the no-compete claus from ESPN so shows like ESPN PRIMETIME are now off the air. NBC became primary on Sunday Nights. MNF is now secondary (what Sunday Night currently is).

MNF is now on cable, ratings mean nothing there pretty much. So, any ole match-up on MNF will do. Sunday Nights on NETWORK TV will get the premire match-ups.

You are right but I believe Primetime will still be on it will just air after the Sunday night game

Sunday night is THE GAME. You will not see Indy versus New England on Monday night. The Monday night games will feature the lesser teams but they should get lucky like they did 2 weeks ago with Atlanta versus Chicago

wow espn

dont know if this was posted yet but

http://sports-att.espn.go.com/nfl/index

look at the poll it says which afc team is most likely to turn things around and contend for the playoffs next year and the teams are ravens jets bills raiders and titans. no dolphins even tho miami is better then all those teams

My guess is it is because we've already turned the corner and everyone knows it. Would make for a lopsided and obvious poll if Dolphins were included since everyone would pick us.

Thats because we already turned around and contended for a playoff spot this year.

MetalKev said:
dont know if this was posted yet but

http://sports-att.espn.go.com/nfl/index

look at the poll it says which afc team is most likely to turn things around and contend for the playoffs next year and the teams are ravens jets bills raiders and titans. no dolphins even tho miami is better then all those teams

OMG! Blasphemy!

Superself said:
Ratings on cable mean nothing??
:shakeno:

for ESPN they don't. They are "subscriber" based. If you knew anything about this, then you would understand. They don't look at ratings like other cable networks do. They look at ratings to decide what to air or not. But they don't run their business based on ratings.

K-Rob said:
NFL Primetime off the air? WHAT? I guess I just don't know enough about how this is all going to work out. I still don't know how they are going to pull off that whole flex schedule thing.

PRIMETIME can't air till after the Sunday Night game ends. ESPN said they have cancled the show. NBC is going to do a 1-hour "primetime style" show prior to their Sunday Night game.

Berman wasn't going to do it anyway. Berman is moving to be the host of MONDAY NIGHT COUNTDOWN or whatever its called these days.

Back
Top Bottom