Merged: "ESPN/Other Media Hate Us" Threads | Page 56 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: "ESPN/Other Media Hate Us" Threads

Forget if Ricky has value or not. Miami should keep him because they would have a pro bowl back playing for the league minimum

Inside the NFL- no Phins highlights for 2 straight weeks

Seriously, wtf gives? This is the second straight week I've spent an hour watching the 3 worst ****ing analysts (the the C's) and didn't get to see Dolphin highlights... Where is Marino in all of this? How can they not show us while having Mr. Miami Dolphins on the show? Do I seriously care about Indy vs. Seattle when Jim Sorgi is QB? No, and neither does anyone else, including Seattle and Colt fans.

I'm not a bitcher... I don't think ESPN hates us (atleast they show our ****ing highlights), or any of that crap... But when we punch NE in the mouth, and still don't get highlights, I'll be pissed.

Hostile7 said:
Seriously, wtf gives? This is the second straight week I've spent an hour watching the 3 worst ****ing analysts (the the C's) and didn't get to see Dolphin highlights... Where is Marino in all of this? How can they not show us while having Mr. Miami Dolphins on the show? Do I seriously care about Indy vs. Seattle when Jim Sorgi is QB? No, and neither does anyone else, including Seattle and Colt fans.

I'm not a bitcher... I don't think ESPN hates us (atleast they show our ****ing highlights), or any of that crap... But when we punch NE in the mouth, and still don't get highlights, I'll be pissed.
When we beat NE it will be shown bro, dont worry on that score. U r right about the Seahawks Colts game. Who cares about that game. 2nd stringers dont deserve to be shown in highlight reels in my book. Hope Seahawks meet them again and nail em.

We dont matter. We arent making the playoffs. They dont think we deserve to have air time. I mean, do you care who wins a game that doesnt matter? I normally wouldnt

Hostile7 said:

Think about it OBJECTIVELY...how excited would the non-Dolphins fan be about a game against the Jets or Titans, two terrible opponents?

I'd agree that we are not the team of the year but we have a great winning streak in tact, screw those guys!:evil:

I believe they still have a responsibility to show all the highlights though.. Even if its just 2 seconds long.

It doesn't matter if a team is 1-14, you can not leave their highlights out of a serious NFL Program that's just pure BS

FinFan 61 said:
I'd agree that we are not the team of the year but we have a great winning streak in tact, screw those guys!:evil:
Yep, and they sure gave Minny alot of talk when they had their win-streak. Plus, when we beat San Diego, it was San Diego lost and not how we won, but when Cincy and Buffalo played, it was how Buffalo won, instead of the other way around.

JEEZUS!! I need to invest in Kleenex with all the whining going on about our Dolphins not getting attention.
Get over it and move on. When we win, they will come.

Superself said:
JEEZUS!! I need to invest in Kleenex with all the whining going on about our Dolphins not getting attention.
Get over it and move on. When we win, they will come.
Yeah, they will come. But, reporting, including on sports, is supposed to be un-biased. "Supposed". Hell, they are the Phins, which is MY FAVORITE TEAM, and I want to see highlights, dang it..... :lol:

dolfan72734me said:
Yeah, they will come. But, reporting, including on sports, is supposed to be un-biased. "Supposed". Hell, they are the Phins, which is MY FAVORITE TEAM, and I want to see highlights, dang it..... :lol:

Time is money. Time spent covering a team with no playoff hope is wasted time.

Back
Top Bottom