Merged: "ESPN/Other Media Hate Us" Threads | Page 58 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: "ESPN/Other Media Hate Us" Threads

SweepeR said:
"I need someone to explain the sports world's fascination with the Patriots. They are at best an upper-middle tier team. Do you honestly believe this team is better than Denver or Chicago? They haven't played a decent team in a month and operate with the most over-hyped quarterback ever."
-- Brad J., Bend, Ore.

something that made me very happy!!

but made me sad as well....RB was listed 2nd behind caddy in the Rookie RB class.
Better than Denver or Chicago? LOL in a heartbeat. You want to trust the bears offense or Jake the Fake in a big spot thats your problem not mine. I hate the Pats but theyve proven why they deserve the hype.

SweepeR said:
"I need someone to explain the sports world's fascination with the Patriots. They are at best an upper-middle tier team. Do you honestly believe this team is better than Denver or Chicago? They haven't played a decent team in a month and operate with the most over-hyped quarterback ever."
-- Brad J., Bend, Ore.

something that made me very happy!!

but made me sad as well....RB was listed 2nd behind caddy in the Rookie RB class.

:mrt:

I swear, some of y'all need to find yourselfs a woman, make sweet love to her down by the fire, then do it again, until you QUIT WORRYIN ABOUT WHAT THE DAMN MEDIA SAYS ABOUT OUR TEAM!

Seriously guys, get yourselfs a woman. Make it quick too, some of y'all are 911 already.

For all his success, Ronnie Brown did not get a single rookie honor..

He never got a Rookie of the Week award, and he wont get rookie of the year.

Strange, considering he was one of the more consistent performers until recently.

I think its just a case of another rookie just beat him to the punch every week. I wont harp on about shared carries because i think it works both ways regarding having 2 good RB's. Ronnie has done well.

If he was the main running back....it could have been different....but it's hard to win awards when your only carrying half the load.

UltraDol-Fan said:
He was consistant, yes. But he was never spectacular.

you're exactly right!! he will become even better as he gains experience. i also feel that when a team doesn't go far unfortunately the players don't get recognized as they would if they did.

fishypete said:
If he was the main running back....it could have been different....but it's hard to win awards when your only carrying half the load.

True. If he was the main guy -- assuming he collected only half of ricky's yards, with the rest going to morris etc -- he would have racked up 1200 or so yards and a few extra TDs. That would have made him undeniably, the ROY.
But I'm not worried, I think with a year's experience beheind them, and a improved Oline (although I think they were decent unit this year) this tandem could be as dangerous as Anderson/Bell or dare I say it Holmes/Johnson

UltraDol-Fan said:
He was consistant, yes. But he was never spectacular.

he showed many signs of it in some particular plays, but in the spectacular aspect he was not constant, thats hard to do when your splitting carries with a great RB.....

Back
Top Bottom