Merged: "ESPN/Other Media Hate Us" Threads | Page 59 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: "ESPN/Other Media Hate Us" Threads

Awards are nice, but I'd rather him not get the awards, but instead become a dominant RB that helps the Dolphins make it to the playoffs and SB on regular basis.

We are in a very good situation with the running backs that we have....maybe the best situation in the league. To have Ricky as a back up??? Are you kidding me!!

fishypete said:
If he was the main running back....it could have been different....but it's hard to win awards when your only carrying half the load.

Agree.:) How good would Caddy been being in the same backfield with Ricky?:confused:

oh well, I dont care as long as he continues to show that he is a stud.

he gott robbed that one week with the carolina game,they gave it to some other rb that didnt have 100 yds but he had 50yds and 2 tds

SkapePhin said:
He never got a Rookie of the Week award, and he wont get rookie of the year.

Strange, considering he was one of the more consistent performers until recently.
Don't fans vote Rookie of the Week? Was he never nominated?

UltraDol-Fan said:
He was consistant, yes. But he was never spectacular.

Sure looked spectacular to me when he broke 8 tackles in the Cleveland game. Or ran over 2 players in the KC game for a 60 yd TD. Or how about the diving TD in the Bills comeback game? Need I go on?

kastofsna120 said:
he didn't do enough to get the award

Agreed maybe if he had more oppurtunities he could of but he didn't so we just need to think about next season and his accomplishments there!

dorsaroll156 said:
he gott robbed that one week with the carolina game,they gave it to some other rb that didnt have 100 yds but he had 50yds and 2 tds

That's the only week I really think Ronnie could have gotten Rookie of the Week.

Adam First said:
Pfft, try to talk to my friends :shakeno:

What about them? When our team was 11-5 and 10-6 consistently, we had pretty good press. I remember Surtain being on the Jim Rome show on the radio, I remember Wannstedt being interviewed for the CBS pregame, and I remember the 'experts' picking us to do well during the season.

When your star RB quits to do what he wants, and you follow it up with 4-12, nobody wants anything to do with you. Do you think Arizona, Houston, Cleveland, or the Lions get good press? No, b/c they have always stunk.

Winning cures all ills. Just wait and see. You're young, you have a lot of Dolfan years ahead of you friend.

No fins in the "all rookie team"

very little love from the Football Outsiders guys. 2 Honorable mention but i think time will tell, we have 3-5 that make this list when its "5 years ago who made out in 2005"
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5206810

well i think Crowder and Brown are easy picks for the honorable mention catagory. and sorry if this has been posted already.

13finfan4ever said:
very little love from the Football Outsiders guys. 2 Honorable mention but i think time will tell, we have 3-5 that make this list when its "5 years ago who made out in 2005"
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5206810

well i think Crowder and Brown are easy picks for the honorable mention catagory. and sorry if this has been posted already.
I think Daniels should have been mentioned as well and what about Jones is he not a rookie.

Back
Top Bottom