Merged: "ESPN/Other Media Hate Us" Threads | Page 61 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: "ESPN/Other Media Hate Us" Threads

I hope we pile drive that lawn jockey into the ground.

Whenever I think of Flutie I think about Trace Armstong DESTROYING him in the playoffs near our golaline....I loved it!

Used to love Sper...I mean Berman. Now he's a relic who hits the buffet to often. If you want to see something funny , watch him during the HOF ceremonies. Dude sweats through the 3-5 ugly jackets , who knows how many shirts , even though I am certain they keep him in a cryogenic freezer most of the day and let him out for 3 minutes at a time for introductions and to get his power comb over in place.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Berman hates the Fins because he is a big Bills fan.

No one circles the drain like the Biffalo Jills.

unifiedtheory said:
I hope we pile drive that lawn jockey into the ground.

Whenever I think of Flutie I think about Trace Armstong DESTROYING him in the playoffs near our golaline....I loved it!

Thank you for that vivid reminder. Who's the next voodoo child for the Dolphins? Just in case that retirement home junkie makes the field this weekend.

Mr Yu said:
No one circles the drain like the Biffalo Jills.

How about this one....

And today the Bills play great and knock of the Bengals blah blah blah... in other news last week the chargers overlooked the fins and blew a game they should have won, the fins got lucky blah blah blah:shakeno:

BlitPhinFan said:
I will be the first to say... I don't want to see the ball in Flutie's hand at all during the game this Sunday. I don't need to see anymore so called Flutie magic in my life-time. Can't that man find an iron lung and a rest home to relax the remaining two or three years of his life?

Fluties magic has turned into powdered milk for the elderly

Don't worry about Berman. We already have had he last laugh on him. We beat his 2 favorite teams in back to back weeks (Buf and SD) and knocked SD out of the playoffs.

I have two questions I about Chris Berman, if anyone could answer... would be GREATLY APPRECIATED.

1.) Does he have legs? I haven't seen him standing (full shot of him with his legs standing) since the 1980's and when I googled for some images awhile back... I could only find one picture of him where they showed his legs with him standing and it looked like he was kinding of balancing on stilts or something... I mean on the ESPN pregame show... Young always gets up... TJ gets up... Irvin... Ditka... they do that little thing like they do on FOX when they're going over the play and line up in a formation with the football... EVERYONE gets up but berman. Does he have legs or is he just a sitting potato? Just and theory I came up with...

2.) And also... okay... so if you're not buying my theory, how tall is Berman? I honestly would have said under 6 foot but on IMDB.com, it has him listed at 6'5"... I was in shock... and still am.

Chris Berman, I must admit I like Berman, just sucks he's such a Bills homer.

yeah he said since he picked the patriots and eagles to go to the super bowl this year, he was sticking to that and picked both teams to win this weekend. he said something like "miami is going to be good, but not this week"

painnotpleasure said:
I have two questions I about Chris Berman, if anyone could answer... would be GREATLY APPRECIATED.

1.) Does he have legs? I haven't seen him standing (full shot of him with his legs standing) since the 1980's and when I googled for some images awhile back... I could only find one picture of him where they showed his legs with him standing and it looked like he was kinding of balancing on stilts or something... I mean on the ESPN pregame show... Young always gets up... TJ gets up... Irvin... Ditka... they do that little thing like they do on FOX when they're going over the play and line up in a formation with the football... EVERYONE gets up but berman. Does he have legs or is he just a sitting potato? Just and theory I came up with...

2.) And also... okay... so if you're not buying my theory, how tall is Berman? I honestly would have said under 6 foot but on IMDB.com, it has him listed at 6'5"... I was in shock... and still am.

i only like hime when he is giving higlights for Jake "Daylight come and you gotta' Delhomme and Heeere's Carson...and the little yell he gives when someone gets faked and the always famous "rumbling bumblin stumblin"

after that he sucks

painnotpleasure said:

-His knees are shot. He's north of 350.

Back
Top Bottom