Merged: "ESPN/Other Media Hate Us" Threads | Page 62 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: "ESPN/Other Media Hate Us" Threads

PhinSoldia said:
i only like hime when he is giving higlights for Jake "Daylight come and you gotta' Delhomme and Heeere's Carson...and the little yell he gives when someone gets faked and the always famous "rumbling bumblin stumblin"

after that he sucks
WHOOOOOOOOOP!

painnotpleasure said:
WHOOOOOOOOOP!

:lol: cracks me up...but i think he is there more for the comedy than anything else anymore

He could....go...all...the....way!

Get some new material buddy... :rolleyes:

he should also hate the jets, but he spent a good deal talking about them tonight

he hides his hate with LOVE!

poisonphin said:
Then he should hate the Pats also right?

Berman was a Jets season ticket holder growing up. He probably still has a poster of Namath in panty hose up in his bedroom.

kastofsna120 said:
he should also hate the jets, but he spent a good deal talking about them tonight

he hides his hate with LOVE!

with that formula....he loves the dolphins? YAY:dolphins:

Mr Yu said:
Berman was a Jets season ticket holder growing up. He probably still has a poster of Namath in panty hose up in his bedroom.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :lol: :lol: :shakeno:

unifiedtheory said:
I hope we pile drive that lawn jockey into the ground.

Whenever I think of Flutie I think about Trace Armstong DESTROYING him in the playoffs near our golaline....I loved it!

First play of the game big pass to Moulds and stripped by Buckley.

Maybe an artificial memory but as I recall Marion had a pickright before half.

Review with the Reed catch. Not in.

Armstrong seals it. Sack= fumble

I'm going to the basement to find the tape.

Jan 2 1999 I think?

emjai said:
Berman created his own nick name, Schwamm. Enough said.

- I never thought of that! That's one of the basic rules of guys : " Thou shalt not self knickname".

Mr Yu said:
- I never thought of that! That's one of the basic rules of guys : " Thou shalt not self knickname".

Not even that. Just "the Schwamm" on it's own is a shame.

Back
Top Bottom