Merged: "ESPN/Other Media Hate Us" Threads | Page 64 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: "ESPN/Other Media Hate Us" Threads

Yea , I see what you mean now..
clear.gif
img2893-1.jpg

It's called hyperbole, much like that used in humor, like in a joke made to compare Berman to a whale.

I'm merely pointing out that the joke isn't all that funny cuz Berman is just mildly overweight (hell my dad has a similar frame and he isn't "morbidly obese"), unlike someone like Andy Reid.

I really am starting to see your point , really...

The man on the left is only mildly overweight.

art1c-1.jpg

cleverly used pic, since he has something in his pocket that makes his thighs look beefier, and also sitting down tends to show your weight more.

RobFins2005 said:
It's called hyperbole, much like that used in humor, like in a joke made to compare Berman to a whale.

I'm merely pointing out that the joke isn't all that funny cuz Berman is just mildly overweight (hell my dad has a similar frame and he isn't "morbidly obese"), unlike someone like Andy Reid.

- I wouldn't pick on Andy Reid. He has a gland problem.

RobFins2005 said:
cleverly used pic, since he has something in his pocket that makes his thighs look beefier, and also sitting down tends to show your weight more.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

I know , I know ...he has 4 1/4 pounders and 2 large fries.

Mr Yu said:
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

I know , I know ...he has 4 1/4 pounders and 2 large fries.

:rofl: :rofl: :lolcry: :rofl: :tongue2: :rofl:

ESPN NFL Primetime

I normally stay out of the whole "ESPN loves the Patriots, hates the Dolphins" debates, but the ESPN NFL Primetime highlights for this game were just on, and were absolutely ridiculous. The plays they showed were as follows: Ricky's TD, all three of the Patriots' TD's, the drop kick from three different angles, and then the missed two-point conversion. I'm sorry, I was under the impression that the Dolphins won this game. If you had just been watching the highlights, and didn't see the scoreboard in the corner or the score after the highlights, you would have thought New England won in a blowout.

Now that the regular season is over, I am now back into the "I have 11 favorite teams in the NFL" mode. I honestly DO NOT care who wins the Super Bowl, as long as it isn't New England.

That's the way they ran the highlights when I quit watching 5-6 years ago.

Agua said:
That's the way they ran the highlights when I quit watching 5-6 years ago.

Well, I wouldn't watch it either, but with Miami not getting a single nationally televised game this year, this is often the only way I can see what happened in the game. Fortunately, the game in my area on CBS was the KC-Cincy game, which was a blowout, so they switched to the Dolphins-Patriots game for the fourth quarter.

ESPN, Dolphin/Pats highlights....

Did anyone watch??? All they showed was Ricky's TD the only O play for the fins, but they showed every score the Pats had, every TD every trick play. Why?? Why show all the good the Pats did on their four game win streak ending game, but only one score of the Fins 6th win in a row?? I don't care what anyone says bias exists and it's more obvious on ESPN then anywhere else. What will they do when we have a playoff team next year?? I'll promise you more of the same. Till fatboy dies, this is what we can expect from ESPN. For those of you that love fatboy and ESPN, we have a smackzone....use it!!!

Yeah it seemed pretty bad as well. They could of at least showed the Booker TD. I understand not showing Mare's 46 field golas in the game but at least show the TD's.

Back
Top Bottom