Merged: "ESPN/Other Media Hate Us" Threads | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: "ESPN/Other Media Hate Us" Threads

hpythons said:
atleast chambers won the sportsnation Sunday's stud!! by al ot too!! GO FINS

Great! Personally it pisses me off that ESPN does not give us respect, but i dont care. I ike them and other sports media outlets. their opinion does not nae me any less of a Finfan. The player of the week will either be Palmer, Peyton Manning, and Chambers, (maybe LT)

Is it just me?

Or does anyone else think that if Moss caught 15 passes for 230 yards, Berman would have gave him a game ball? He gave out two and didnt mention CC. IMO we would never hear the end of it if Moss or TO did that

Halftime heroes

This is crap. Are you joking Berman, or Buttman. Not one mention of chambers 238 yards for the halftime heroes. What a ***! Berman, go eat another cheeseburger. :fire:

tylerdolphin said:
Or does anyone else think that if Moss caught 15 passes for 230 yards, Berman would have gave him a game ball? He gave out two and didnt mention CC. IMO we would never hear the end of it if Moss or TO did that

I really can't believe berman didnt mention CC. He by far had a more impressive performance than any1 else in the league today and in the espn poll chambers is winning by a mile and has 50% of all the votes. Its obvious that the football fans aren't as bias as the media is.

dolpns13 said:
This is crap. Are you joking Berman, or Buttman. Not one mention of chambers 238 yards for the halftime heroes. What a ***! Berman, go eat another cheeseburger. :fire:
What are you going to do? ESPN hates Miami. :fire:

daviddaman2 said:
id imagine chambers might get a "game ball" from boomer or TJ. It may not have been a marquee game but you can't ignore 15 catches for 238 yards.... doesn't happen too often

nope. Now if Moss or TO had 15 catches for 230 yards...

texasPHINSfan said:
i know donnie jones' hit on Parrish will probably make the "jacked up" for the week - parrish was going full speed and donnie clocked him to a complete stop.... really hilarious coming from the punter!

I was thinking the same thing. Jacked up by a punter. :lol: Going to watch for that.

I hate Tom Jackson more than Berman. IMO Jackson is a JACK@$$, never takes an unpopular opinion, always goes for the easy, obvious analysis. Total moron, especially after the whole Rush Limbaugh thing. I used to love Primetime, but it has gotten stupid and over-produced the last 5 years.

Media love?

Anyone else just hear the ESPN announcers saying the Chargers shouldn't look past us next week? Said some very good things about us for once, it's nice to get some national love.

Joe Theisman said that.

:yes:

A lot of people on here bash him, but I've always said I like Theisman. (not just because of what he just said.)

SECfootball said:
Usually we're ignored when we win.
yea, but we won 2 in a row...something new for this team.

Back
Top Bottom