Merged: "ESPN/Other Media Hate Us" Threads | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: "ESPN/Other Media Hate Us" Threads

In typical ESPN fashion... Showing Evans 3 TD's, Gus getting knocked out and even the Parish punt return. What play does Miami get? Brown's TD catch, the 57 yarder to CC, Sage's 2 yard scramble setting up CC's game winner and CC's eventual game winner. Pretty sad. They didn't even mention Chambers having a huge day till the stats showed up with the score. Nice job overlooking one of the biggest comebacks in recent memory ESPN. I understand neither team is headed to the playoffs really, but come on. I doubt the whole thing was much longer than a minute.

Espn: SOME RESPECT FINALLY!

I gotta admit I stopped watching after 21-0..I even came to this board at that time and I saw lots of guys saying it was over so I believed it was! I just came back from the stores AND ALL I GOTTA SAY IS WOW!! WOW!! WOW!!! The fins game was the third game shown on NFL countdown tonite!! I COULDNT BELIEVE IT..I STARTED GOING NUTS and my wife thought I had lost it!! My wife the most anti-sport person there is was just amazed that the fins won this game!! CHAMBERS?? 200++ yards???? What happened?!?!?!

Your not allowed to know you gave up on them

J/K it was an awesome come back by Sage, you missed a good one

Berman "The Pats going to win division"

Berman just said on ESPN that the Pats are 7-5 and are going to win their division....I hope he just gave them the kiss of death. :)

Yea, I just heard that too. I was thinking, hmmmm just a little early to say that. I know the chances are slim, but he did rush that statement a little early.

we all know he's a dolphins hater!! The guy has been one for the past 25 years!! But I was happy the game was 3rd on the list tonite...and Boomer made it more exciting with his TICK TICK TICK!

Boooooooooo

Chambers didn't get an NFL Primetime Gameball. How can both of those clowns overlook him, biased or not ? :fire:

Wow..I just realized that..NO respect after all..could it be the 72 Dolphins that is causing them to have some sourgrapes?

We need the Pats to lose one more game before we play them and we need to win out...that is what really matters.

Broken team records for receptions and yards receiving...238 yards....no game ball. I've seen it all now. It's a damn good thing these guys opinions don't matter. I do like Tom Jackson though.

atleast chambers won the sportsnation Sunday's stud!! by al ot too!! GO FINS

Back
Top Bottom