Merged: "ESPN/Other Media Hate Us" Threads | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: "ESPN/Other Media Hate Us" Threads

Seriously, who gives a crap? Does it take anything away from this incredible win?

I bet well be on "drive of the week" on NFL Live tomorrow

NaboCane said:
Seriously, who gives a crap? Does it take anything away from this incredible win?

Although he can be humorous, I'd like to see the Jill lover cry.

Jimi said:
I bet well be on "drive of the week" on NFL Live tomorrow

I doubt it...ESPN really has a thing about Miami, Dolphins/Hurricanes and until Shaq got here the Heat too. But since this really was a great game maybe they'll show more. The Cincy/Pitt game was really good too, they'll probably spend half an hour on that one.

id imagine chambers might get a "game ball" from boomer or TJ. It may not have been a marquee game but you can't ignore 15 catches for 238 yards.... doesn't happen too often

Last week, I waited over an hour to see just a glib on SC. Nada

mjwenz said:
Will they talk about us for more than 2 minutes tonight?

Will they show more than 2 highlights from the game?

They better show us mad love. Chambers or the combination of Chambers & Rosenfels better get a game ball.

Yeah they outta show some love to Chambers, he had a career day, and a monster day for ANY receiver in the NFL.

tommybobommy said:
barely i bet .. berman does the highlights and hes a bills fan
Yeap Berman will probalbly show the Bills TD passes and end the hightlights stating Dolphins won...

We should, but either way you gotta love Berman

We will also be in the bottom third of highlights, but if the Fins had lost the highlights would be in the first 5 or 6 games they show.

Back
Top Bottom