Merged: "ESPN/Other Media Hate Us" Threads | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: "ESPN/Other Media Hate Us" Threads

Yeah, that show sucks for Dolphin coverage. Every week I seem to watch that show just basically for the Dolphins preview yet they show about 30 seconds of it. It really sucks.

I love how they talked of 4 HUGE rivalry games this week and didnt mention fins/bills

Hey guys, we're 4 and 7...when we start winning more than losing they'll talk about us.Who cares if they talk about us anyway.I hope they never say a word about us next year either, maybe that way noone will think we're any good and we can beat those teams that look past us.But for real, when you win they talk about you all the time.Is not like our game today is so big that they need to talk about it so much.Is the way it is guys so stop worrying about it cos it doesn't matter.

Ozzy rules!!

thanks for hijacking the thread... but, who said anyone was "worried about it"? it's just an acknowledgement of something ...

i understand why we're not getting much coverage... that wasn't really the point of the thread...

i hate when fans cry about national coverage on 2 bad teams playing a game.

who the **** cares about this game besides us?

Danny said:
Hey guys, we're 4 and 7...when we start winning more than losing they'll talk about us.Who cares if they talk about us anyway.I hope they never say a word about us next year either, maybe that way noone will think we're any good and we can beat those teams that look past us.But for real, when you win they talk about you all the time.Is not like our game today is so big that they need to talk about it so much.Is the way it is guys so stop worrying about it cos it doesn't matter.

Ozzy rules!!

I don't know why people worry about this either. Two bad teams playing what do you expect, in-depth analysis breaking down each side?

Also Michael Irvin was SUSPENDED and they announed it earlier in the week and it was covered on SportsCenter and other ESPN shows. Nothing more to say on the subject.

I think the, lets take a Saban pc and splice it together to spark contreversy tells us evything we need to know about ESPN's journalistic integrity. Its nice to know they hold themselves to the same high standards of other big media. :shakeno:

Nappy Roots said:

NO! ESPN SHOULD COVER THE BATTLE OF 4-7 LOUSY FOOTBALL TEAMS! NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE STEELERS-BENGALS! MARIUCCI BEING FIRED! THE VIKINGS RE-SURRGANCE! THE BEARS 7 STRAIGHT WINS! PEOPLE WANT TO SEE MIAMI-BUFFALO!

(yawn)

How did Sanders get #1 defensive player last week over JT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nappy Roots said:

again, the thread wasn't really about dolphins-bills... take another read, perhaps... but i wanted it to have some dolphin angle to stay here...

MikeO said:
I don't know why people worry about this either. Two bad teams playing what do you expect, in-depth analysis breaking down each side?

Also Michael Irvin was SUSPENDED and they announed it earlier in the week and it was covered on SportsCenter and other ESPN shows. Nothing more to say on the subject.

i believe all that was needed to be said about the T.O. scenario had been covered on wednesday of that week... and they rehashed it for 40 minutes on Sunday...

NFL Primetime tonight...

Will they talk about us for more than 2 minutes tonight?

Will they show more than 2 highlights from the game?

Back
Top Bottom