Merged: "ESPN/Other Media Hate Us" Threads | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: "ESPN/Other Media Hate Us" Threads

I just finished watching 2 shows showing the highlights and both just showed us the final catch by Chambers. So it seems people still don't care. And also, im not sure if Primetime is airing because their is some curling thing on TSN right now.

ESPN hates the Phins, they'll probably show the score & then move to their beloved Patsies. And they'll talk about how they have overcome all these injuries & hurdles this year. And then they will show the Tedy Bruschi interview for the hundreth time.

mjwenz said:
Will they talk about us for more than 2 minutes tonight?

Will they show more than 2 highlights from the game?

i know donnie jones' hit on Parrish will probably make the "jacked up" for the week - parrish was going full speed and donnie clocked him to a complete stop.... really hilarious coming from the punter!

I forget who said it, but one guy for ESPN news said that the Bills loss was pathetic. Now, he didn't say that blowing a 20 point 4th quarter lead was pathetic, his exact quote was "Losing to the Dolphins down in Miami is just pathetic." Also, I bet when they talk about the Bills in this weeks power rankings, they will say that the Bills are just a mess and this is a disasteras season or something. That's what they said about the Raiders last week.
It's never a big deal when a team beats us, but if a team loses to us, then it's "pathetic and a disaster." Sometimes I really just hate ESPN

Theyll do exactly what fox did on the halftime show

show all the lee evans TDs, and then the final TD to chambers. And saw fins won.

FinFan71 said:
I forget who said it, but one guy for ESPN news said that the Bills loss was pathetic. Now, he didn't say that blowing a 20 point 4th quarter lead was pathetic, his exact quote was "Losing to the Dolphins down in Miami is just pathetic." Also, I bet when they talk about the Bills in this weeks power rankings, they will say that the Bills are just a mess and this is a disasteras season or something. That's what they said about the Raiders last week.
It's never a big deal when a team beats us, but if a team loses to us, then it's "pathetic and a disaster." Sometimes I really just hate ESPN

And Berman will probably talk about his Bills "circling the wagon." Now the Bills are officially "Circling the Drain." :D

Chambers or Rosenfels should be one of the prime time players, my guess it is Chambers, and the other one is Palmer.

Disnardo said:
Yeap Berman will probalbly show the Bills TD passes and end the hightlights stating Dolphins won...

Exactly...Isn't that what he always does?

Hank Goldberg, Again

I know, I shouldnt get caught up in what the so called "Expert" has to say, but, he struck AGAIN on the Pre Game show today. He said that he was on a longer winning streak than the dolphins and that Las Vegas was too caught up in a win over a lesser Raiders team. Cant wait to hear what excuses he'll come up with tomorrow, quite frankly, i could care LESS. This win, is the one game we will all look back on as the stepping stone to the future. Hats off, A win as they say, is a win.

no love on primetime

man, that was fast. bill lover berman gave us like 1 minute of playtime! booo!!! i'm sure chris will get the game ball though. he quickly was able to mention chamber's records for the day...

JoeRobStad4ever said:
man, that was fast. bill lover berman gave us like 1 minute of playtime! booo!!! i'm sure chris will get the game ball though. he quickly was able to mention chamber's records for the day...
Game ball, he better get offensive player of the week

Back
Top Bottom