Merged: Fiedler says, " I'll start here or somewhere else next year!" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Fiedler says, " I'll start here or somewhere else next year!"

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
Fiedler says, " I'll start here or somewhere else next year!"

Link

Ole Jay got himself a little attitude.....either that or he's lost his mind.......I can see this article pissing off many people....:lol: enjoy!

Good for him. Until things change, he has every right to fight for his job (not that he'll win that fight). However, I would be disappointed if he were content to go off and mope in a corner and say, "Well, there goes my career!"

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
Good for him. Until things change, he has every right to fight for his job (not that he'll win that fight). However, I would be disappointed if he were content to go off and mope in a corner and say, "Well, there goes my career!"

I agree but, it sounds a little Barney Fife-ish, if you ask me....:chuckle:

Jay is getting snippy while being backed into a corner. I like that, it reminds me of his play. Tough and gritty. Too bad it is followed by bad and $hitty. Hey, that rhymed. :lol:

Put'em up....grrrr....put'em up....I'll wipe da floor witch'a<-----/my best cowardly lion impression

bcounter-1.jpg

3012-1.jpg

Bye bye Jay. Good luck finding a team that would be stupid enough to allow you to start.

All I'm gonna say is...

I'll bet anyone 20 bucks that if Fiedler ends up starting somewhere else... that SOB (and I say that with endearment, ok?) will have waited until he's WITH ANOTHER TEAM!!! to have a f***ing MVP season!!! BASTARD!

Just watch.

Yo, inFINS!!! What'up?!?

Word here in JAX is that Brunnel is really intent on going to the 'Fins.

I can't remember, but I believe his only serious injury was a torn MCL a few years ago. He's had some other nicks, but nothing real major, I think. Do you remember if that is the extent of it... injury wise.

Some people are suggesting that Brunnel could be the next Gannon. Hmmmm... not so sure about that.

Still, I find myself warming up to the idea of seeing what Brunnel can do.

What's your take on it?

Re: All I'm gonna say is...

Originally posted by -81- McMichael
I'll bet anyone 20 bucks that if Fiedler ends up starting somewhere else... that SOB (and I say that with endearment, ok?) will have waited until he's WITH ANOTHER TEAM!!! to have a f***ing MVP season!!! BASTARD!

Just watch.

Hey stranger!!!How's the new car doing?

I'll take that bet....he aint got it in him...I'm sure now.;)

Back
Top Bottom